ADVERTISEMENT

Tucker Carlson confronted in store...called "the worst human being" by a man.

But the real fascists are the scary ones.

200103-nancy-pelosi-chuck-schumer-2019-ac-1035p.jpg
But yet you post a photo of the anti-fascists. You know, the ones, dimwits call communists and/or marxists.

Reactions: FlickShagwell
Of course this guy is an ass and should be ashamed of his public conduct. But the climate where random individuals felt justified in this type of behavior was amplified and encouraged by our former administration.

And I stand with this guy and by what I said as well. The lying **** being called out to his face is 100% right.
I got no skin in the game, don't listen to word one of any of the talking heads in news entertainment. However, calling someone out publicly can get your ass whipped if you're not careful. Of course Tucker wasn't going to make a move.

I got no skin in the game, don't listen to word one of any of the talking heads in news entertainment. However, calling someone out publicly can get your ass whipped if you're not careful. Of course Tucker wasn't going to make a move.
Correct he took the chance and god bless this man from the 81 million American loving Biden voters.

Reactions: Hawksfinal4
I’m not a fan of these encounters, however, it should be noted that Tucker and Fox use them frequently. They love to have their producers or affiliated people jump people in parking lots and at their houses.

Reactions: BHawkeye1999
Sorry that you hate America, American ideals, democracy, and everything they stand for.
- If opening the doors and financing illegal immigrants on the SW boarder constitutes hating American, then perhaps you're right. You just keep adoring your dolt ass President and keep that door open.

- If restricting American entry to suppressed Cubans constitutes hating American, you just keep those people in their place and continue to adore your dolt ass President. I'd love to hear your explanation of why "some" people are welcomed to our country but not others.

- If you believe I hate America because I don't agree with AOC that a suppressed population of Cubans should trust a vote for the government they desire under the existing regime, I guess I'm guilty.

- If I favor voting laws that make it easier to vote and harder to cheat, call me a Nazi.

- If not trusting China means hating America, I have no defense.

- If not trusting our government mean I hate America, line me up next to our founders as a hater of America.

- If favoring the 1st and 2nd Amendments means I hate America, what does it say about you?

- If I hate America but know I'm not a racist and I succumb to people who tell me I'm racist, what does that say about you and your beloved dolt ass President?

I'd go on, but you've proven this post is superfluous. And you sir, with your myopic perspective of Trump, are an example of why I believe the country I love has passed the tipping point is destined to an eminent and hasty demise.

Your turn. :rolleyes:

- If opening the doors and financing illegal immigrants on the SW boarder constitutes hating American, then perhaps you're right. You just keep adoring your dolt ass President and keep that door open.

- If restricting American entry to suppressed Cubans constitutes hating American, you just keep those people in their place and continue to adore your dolt ass President. I'd love to hear your explanation of why "some" people are welcomed to our country but not others.

- If you believe I hate America because I don't agree with AOC that a suppressed population of Cubans should trust a vote for the government they desire under the existing regime, I guess I'm guilty.

- If I favor voting laws that make it easier to vote and harder to cheat, call me a Nazi.

- If not trusting China means hating America, I have no defense.

- If not trusting our government mean I hate America, line me up next to our founders as a hater of America.

- If favoring the 1st and 2nd Amendments means I hate America, what does it say about you?

- If I hate America but know I'm not a racist and I succumb to people who tell me I'm racist, what does that say about you and your beloved dolt ass President?

I'd go on, but you've proven this post is superfluous. And you sir, with your myopic perspective of Trump, are an example of why I believe the country I love has passed the tipping point is destined to an eminent and hasty demise.

Your turn. :rolleyes:
what the f**k are you talking about? You openly support an insurrectionist. f**king case close. As for biden, the only thing I say about him, he is a better human and president than trump. Of course a stump broke cow would be a better human and president than trump. None of the rest of you post makes sense.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT