ADVERTISEMENT

Tulsa vs. Mississippi State

I'm still laughing that the MSU punter destroyed his ankle by kicking the ground on his punt. Was a solid -2 yard boot.

Looks like Mississippi St. will win this thing.

Reactions: no_one_
I'm still laughing that the MSU punter destroyed his ankle by kicking the ground on his punt. Was a solid -2 yard boot.

Looks like Mississippi St. will win this thing.
Never underestimate an undisciplined team's capacity to blow a 4th quarter lead.

Oh my gosh Mississippi St. is complete trash. That was a brawl and a kid from Tulsa can't even walk off the field.

Did you guys see #4 for MSU kick #7 from Tulsa in the chest and then run away? At the same time #13 hit #7 with a towel and ran away too. What a bunch of losers.

One guy from Mississippi state kicked the player and ran away

One MSU guy drug a Tulsa player into a group of MSU players and another MSU guy stomps him in the head. Crazy **** right there.

MSU seemed to outnumber Tulsa 2-1. Wonder what the deal is with that. Were they already in the locker room or just didn’t travel with a full squad?

At the start #7 looked like one of the main agitators and one of the first to attack the other guys. After getting pummeled, he looked fine running away from the melee. Apparently it caught up to him before they had to help him off the field.

Looked fairly clear MSU started the fight. This DIPS$&t analyst on ESPN trying to say it’s on Tulsa’s coach.

At the start #7 looked like one of the main agitators and one of the first to attack the other guys. After getting pummeled, he looked fine running away from the melee. Apparently it caught up to him before they had to help him off the field.
Sure looked to me like #3 from MSU got the fight started physically.

Mike Leach didn't sound too worried about his punk ass team.... we'll see if he's man enough to actually do something about this

Reactions: iahawks10
Did he just say he doesnt want to talk about this because it was a football team and people are getting hit all game? I missed part of the quote.

Mississippi st is one of the trashiest programs in the country, led by the trashiest coach, with the trashiest fans, in the trashiest state.

Doesn't sound like that fat bastard coach even cares. He's a puke.
Say what you want about KF’s X’s and O’s, but that would NEVER happen on his watch and if it did he sure as hell wouldn’t try to dismiss it as that fat bastard Leach just did. He should be fined for his inaction if there isn’t appropriate discipline appropriated.

Say what you want about KF’s X’s and O’s, but that would NEVER happen on his watch and if it did he sure as hell wouldn’t try to dismiss it as that fat bastard Leach just did. He should be fined for his inaction if there isn’t appropriate discipline appropriated.

Leach has a cult following for his offensive scheme as well as his personality but I wouldn't trade KF for him ever. He's a scumbag.

Reactions: Im4Iowa
Trash team, whitest slowest worst big ten team that kicked their azz, I still hit up the moron on YouTube once in awhile

Reactions: Wadzinator
I went upstairs and missed it! Thanks to the poster above for putting up the video.

I went upstairs and missed it! Thanks to the poster above for putting up the video.

That’s only the half of it too. It breaks off into multiple sub fights. There was one with a Tulsa player underneath four or five MSU guys and players being stomped without helmets.

Nothing like an embarrassing post-game fight to make everyone forget about Wisconsin breaking their trophy.

Reactions: Moral
"Don't do it again".....that'll teach them.
EgtKlQX.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT