ADVERTISEMENT

Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum, yes Miles and Crean

No thanks, I've heard he will soon be on a disturbing episode of "Hoarders" where stacks of unsigned LOI's fill every space in the house, and, (gasp) they open closets and even a chest freezer to discover high school recruits that have been stored away for years!
And he's just plain creepy.
TOM-CREAN-JACKIN-IT.gif

Reactions: farfaraway
The only reason Crean wins anything is because of the recruits he convinces to come to IU. And then even with all that talent he still doesn't coach him. Today was a perfect example...talk about a team of individuals. Even Pitino the Pimp out coached him.

Have to give credit when due...Miles had his guys playing together..that was a great win on the Hoosiers court.

To anyone jumping Fran's ship...good.
Happy to see you go...now you can spend more time as a pretend wannabe coach...and use all that extreme wisdom you don't have somewhere else.

No thanks, I've heard he will soon be on a disturbing episode of "Hoarders" where stacks of unsigned LOI's fill every space in the house, and, (gasp) they open closets and even a chest freezer to discover high school recruits that have been stored away for years!

I don't care where he goes, as long as it's far from Bloomington.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT