ADVERTISEMENT

Tyler Wenrich pleaded guilty to ammunition charges in the Turks and Caicos

Brittney griener.jpeg

There should be some form of consequence no doubt. Limit his flying, put him on a double check list, he'll send him to jail for a month, make him pay a fee, 12 years.....

Dumb
Nah he needs to go to jail for a month or something. He and everyone else like him need to see you don’t get to just go home when you break the law. Again, he did this to himself and has nobody else to blame.

Reactions: billanole
Nah he needs to go to jail for a month or something. He and everyone else like him need to see you don’t get to just go home when you break the law. Again, he did this to himself and has nobody else to blame.
*Mi Engrish iz omazin.

"he'll send him to jail for a month, "

Exactly! The US government will eventually work out a deal, at some expense to taxpayers, to free these “victims.” The hand wringing in this thread is little more than a performative act.

In the meantime these lawbreakers can sit in lockup or the open air island prison and reflect on their decisions and wait for the government to come to their rescue.

Last edited:
If it isn't enough liquid to blow up the plane, they have other shit to worry about. Hell, O'Hara has an amnesty box PAST security. Who the **** throws there weed away after security?

Also, it's frowned upon to stand next to that box for extended periods of time no matter how convincing you are that you are just trying to meet new friends
I had never heard about this box. I wonder how many people actually throw their stuff away.

Seems like a great place to meet new friends to me!

You turning an EMT into corporal Upham is hilarious.

HEUWouI.png

Reactions: Dr. Spaceman
It was a real world, recent, scenario where emt's found themselves under fire.
I'll square up the next one.

Again, it's the idea that in such a situation the need would arise for the EMT to toss mags to the cops.
That shit is so stupid it's funny.
This message is coming to you from a guy who just picked up a Gadsen plate for his new ride:

6IBKXrq.png

Again, it's the idea that in such a situation the need would arise for the EMT to toss mags to the cops.
That shit is so stupid it's funny.
This message is coming to you from a guy who just picked up a Gadsen plate for his new ride:

6IBKXrq.png
Ok but "sampl" seems like a dumb plate #.........

It really wasn't THAT deep. You can imagine an over prepared personality type becoming an emt right? Possibly past Military. "Better to have it an not need it than need it an nor have it" type.

Again, if it's against the rules for his jurisdiction, I don't know what to tell you, if it isn't, he might just be "that guy".

Imagine your reaction if you’re watching a movie and the EMT starts chucking loaded mags from his bag to the cops in a sudden firefight.
I would laugh out loud. Much like when I read your post.
Probably fair without a large amount of back story on the EMT being former military.

It wasn't the worst bro, I'll die on this hill.

This doesn't surprise me, The Pittsburgh airport has confiscated 24 LOADED hand guns from passengers going through security so far this year. The penalty is a $15k fine and loss of the weapon.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT