ADVERTISEMENT

U20 results/discussion

FALL!!!!!
Chris Pratt Oh Snap GIF

thought the ref was going to stand them up just before the first turn.that was brutal.

As a City High grad and a huge Hawk football and wrestling fan, I would love to see Ben concentrate solely on wrestling.
I’m torn on this as most are ….. would be legendary if he excelled in both

As a fan I imagine his potential being the next Kyle Snyder….. if he focused on wrestling….but he could probably make millions in the NFL someday too

my biggest worry is injury playing football screwing up his wrestling career…. the kid is an immensely talented athlete…. it’s going to be fun to watch his journey

Last edited:
Pretty sure his baseball team was all in for him - the consternation came from some on this Board.
Some might be a stretch. I only remember one poster pushing that narrative.

What nobody has pointed out is that a couple of the folks watching in the City High wrestling room must be familiar with a recent Carver heavyweight recent tradition. (It annoys me, but I admit that I chuckle every time it it rings out during a lull in the action)

ric flair GIF

Reactions: Jaybird319
Baddest man on the planet!
Although he is legit awesome, he is actually, “Baddest + just became old enough to be considered a + man on the planet.

The baddest man on the planet moniker sits squarely wherever Saduleuv wants it to sit!

WOW just wow

What Spooner said:
Sorry, but some legit context was necessary there. I think Keuter is a monster, but he has a long ways to go to catch Snyder, let alone Saduleuv.

The career home run leader in AAA history isn’t considered baseball’s career home run leader for a reason.

With that said, I really hope he decides to truly focus on wrestling for the Hawkeyes. He legit looks like he could top Lou as the all time Heavy for you guys!

Sorry, but some legit context was necessary there. I think Keuter is a monster, but he has a long ways to go to catch Snyder, let alone Saduleuv.

The career home run leader in AAA history isn’t considered baseball’s career home run leader for a reason.

With that said, I really hope he decides to truly focus on wrestling for the Hawkeyes. He legit looks like he could top Lou as the all time Heavy for you guys!
yeah dude everybody on here was thinking he was better than sadulaev before your important clarification

Kueter is so young still. Not even a senior in high school. And he will only get bigger and stronger on that tall frame.

The football coaches can't ignore Ben's World Champion level of wrestling at all now. The Ferentz' family like & respect wrestling so that should help a bit.

I truly hope Ben gets to compete in both sports. That's rarefied territory at the D-1 level nowadays, but my money says he can do it. He has the right mindset already, and clearly knows how to finish the deal.. champion style

Last edited:

I am guessing this was something between him and Bobby. Kind of like with Gable and Whitmer. I don't think Gable thought Whitmer was literally the "strongest man in the world" but it was a mantra he probably repeated to Whitmer.

I am guessing this was something between him and Bobby. Kind of like with Gable and Whitmer. I don't think Gable thought Whitmer was literally the "strongest man in the world" but it was a mantra he probably repeated to Whitmer.
I get it and I openly admit, I am a pump the brakes kind of guy. Just don’t want expectations and pressure to fill this board for him way too early. Look at what Warner(ov) has gone through on this board from having really good International results himself. 7th and 4th his 1st 2 years and a large portion still blasted him. 2nd last year and he is now barely ok to some.

I probably came off a bit harsh, but it was meant with good intentions.

yeah dude everybody on here was thinking he was better than sadulaev before your important clarification
That is rich coming from the resident PSU fluffer and Hawkeye dumper.

As far as why I said what I did, see my response to Chief…

Reactions: GoHawks1996

Not trying to pile on I swear, but if we’re taking about the baddest man in the planet, I still got Cory Clark for his one arm, bowling hand route to a title. Just sayin

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT