ADVERTISEMENT

U23’s/JR’s

It’s almost like Brands thinks they need some more freestyle chops. This is very exciting to see! I’m pumped!

It is. I think right now, this serves the same as an open would about this time of year. Can't wait to see some of these guys in action.

Couple of things I found interesting:

Kaleb Young wrestling at 70kgs, or ~154lbs. Is that a sign that 157 may not be an issue?

Brands and Kennedy wrestling at 79 kgs or about 174 lbs(different divisions).

No real surprise on Brands being small for 184. Hopefully, will put to rest PK making it down to 157.

Reyna wrestling at 70 kgs. Is he able to fill out and take over 157 after Young graduates?

Reactions: Grip220 and johnyt9

Kaleb Young wrestling at 70kgs, or ~154lbs. Is that a sign that 157 may not be an issue?

No real surprise on Brands being small for 184. Hopefully, will put to rest PK making it down to 157.

It’s about normal season time so not surprising to see Kaleb Young down to fighting weight. Hopefully he has gotten a head start and won’t be as much of an issue this season.

No way Kennedy goes 157

Reactions: jrod65

Reyna wrestling at 70 kgs. Is he able to fill out and take over 157 after Young graduates?

Kaleb looked real good at 74Kg last week. It's nearly a 10lb drop but I wouldn't be surprised if he wasn't already in the 50s. I also remember when Young wrestled 79KG at 2017 Junior Trials (at the time, a non world team wt).

I think the one I am most interested in seeing is Schriever.

Reactions: el dub and jrod65

It's plus 2kg

Reactions: jrod65
I think the one I am most interested in seeing is Schriever.

Agreed. I was hoping to see Schriever on the HWC undercard, but this works too. Wonder how he stacks up against Ybarra. Perhaps they will meet here....

Reactions: IAChief32
I don't think KY has any problem making weight last year, it was maintaining that weight for an entire season that caused problems. Prolong weight cutting seemed to deplete him of strength as the season wore on. Hopefully some off-season changes were made and it will be a moot point.

I don't think KY has any problem making weight last year, it was maintaining that weight for an entire season that caused problems. Prolong weight cutting seemed to deplete him of strength as the season wore on. Hopefully some off-season changes were made and it will be a moot point.

He has no trouble making weight AND prolonged competition at that weight is a problem?

In sone cases, guys who have no problem making weight have trouble MAINTAINING weight during season with regular conditioning and competition routine.

Lol thanks, good talk

Well, you were asking yes or no questions. @hawkeyejr was just being efficient 😁

As far as Flo, you have to pay for the full year up front, but can cancel and get a partial refund at any time. I have heard that the cancellation process was tedious previously, but don't know if it still is....

Well, you were asking yes or no questions. @hawkeyejr was just being efficient 😁

As far as Flo, you have to pay for the full year up front, but can cancel and get a partial refund at any time. I have heard that the cancellation process was tedious previously, but don't know if it still is....

ha it didn’t bother me but I did ask an actual question first...regardless, wish there was a diff option . Thanks for the replies

The "flo is only a yearly subscription" misinformation campaign is still alive and kicking I see.

The "flo is only a yearly subscription" misinformation campaign is still alive and kicking I see.

If referencing my post, which part was misinformation? Do they have monthly payment options now? My subscription has always been charged as a one-time payment at the beginning of the year.

They've always had a monthly option, but since they hired a homeless guy off the street to develop their website, you can only find the option in the app.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT