ADVERTISEMENT

Uh Oh! PDII is very close to this site!

I believe we have told you repeatedly that linking themat.com forums is a banable offense. Seriously.

Knowledge is your friend. Ignorance is not. My favorite Grandma quote applies to so many things. Better to have it(in this case knowledge) and not need it, than to need it and not have it!

One would think people would want to know that PDII is copying threads from this site over to others. It's not like I linked one of their many PSU lovefests or anti-Iowa threads.

To me, it is kind of like 100% ignoring all CNN news. Just because I rarely agree with them, doesn't mean I can't learn from it from time to time.

giphy.gif

Knowledge is your friend. Ignorance is not. My favorite Grandma quote applies to so many things. Better to have it(in this case knowledge) and not need it, than to need it and not have it!
Knowledge that PDII is posting on themat, knowledge gained by reading the thread, or the knowledge that you want to troll this board by copying links to junk? Which type of knowledge are we gaining here?

Knowledge that PDII is posting on themat, knowledge gained by reading the thread, or the knowledge that you want to troll this board by copying links to junk? Which type of knowledge are we gaining here?

Wow, I guess I truly look at information differently. I want to know as much as I can about as much as I can. I may not categorize many things with a high level of importance, but I just don't put my head in the sand about anything.

It wasn't that PDII was posting on the mat. In fact the place he posted is IRRELEVANT. It was the fact that he is obviously following this board and linking topics from it. I honestly thought some people would want to know. No nefarious intent........................

Wow, I guess I truly look at information differently. I want to know as much as I can about as much as I can. I may not categorize many things with a high level of importance, but I just don't put my head in the sand about anything.

It wasn't that PDII was posting on the mat. In fact the place he posted is IRRELEVANT. It was the fact that he is obviously following this board and linking topics from it. I honestly thought some people would want to know. No nefarious intent........................

Is this themat place password protected or can anyone internet their way over there? (rhetorical question) What information value does it have? None. People copy links all the time. I kind of figure that PD2 looks on here from time to time. I'd like to thank him for not posting on here while Pat is trying to do his thing. Nothing good can come from it.

Is this themat place password protected or can anyone internet their way over there? (rhetorical question) What information value does it have? None. People copy links all the time. I kind of figure that PD2 looks on here from time to time. I'd like to thank him for not posting on here while Pat is trying to do his thing. Nothing good can come from it.

I posted it in an honest attempt to be helpful since the actions of PDII and PDIII will be, and have been, heavily scrutinized now that he plans on being a Hawkeye. Being lambasted for doing so is laughable. I didn't go into elaborate detail or give opinions. I just provided information. Sorry if you don't care about it, but I felt it was newsworthy. If you didn't, we disagree. Have a great day!

Reactions: JohnBasedow
I posted it in an honest attempt to be helpful since the actions of PDII and PDIII will be, and have been, heavily scrutinized now that he plans on being a Hawkeye. Being lambasted for doing so is laughable. I didn't go into elaborate detail or give opinions. I just provided information. Sorry if you don't care about it, but I felt it was newsworthy. If you didn't, we disagree. Have a great day!
Works for me. Free country and all........

Of course anyone who loves wrestling or is affiliated with Iowa wrestling is going to get on this board from time to time to see whats going on. There is nothing wrong with that or the different opinions we all express on here. Some opinions get challenged more than others but if we all thought alike then there wouldnt be anything to discuss or consider. Im simply anxious for the season to start and see how the guys have progressed during the offseason. Im also anxious to see how we do this fall with recruits as things will start to heat up a bit with November approaching.

Reactions: 24 so far
One would think people would want to know that PDII is copying threads from this site over to others. It's not like I linked one of their many PSU lovefests or anti-Iowa threads.

To me, it is kind of like 100% ignoring all CNN news. Just because I rarely agree with them, doesn't mean I can't learn from it from time to time.

But you will be dumber and wrong more often because you accidentally think they are correct. Therefore it is best to just stay away.

"Honest attempt" my ass..... You posted just to start a debate. That's what you do.

"Honest attempt" my ass..... You posted just to start a debate. That's what you do.

Admittedly, I love to debate. BUT, it is NOT the only thing I do. Go back through all my posts and you will find a considerable number that are simply informative. This was one of those. My Uh oh topic was to simply point out that I think PDII being around this site is "Uh Oh" worthy. Nothing more. Nothing less.

Honestly, go back and look at how many PDII or PDIII topics I have avoided. Hell, the only one I even posted on was because I have a different opinion about who is a "victim" in certain situations. Otherwise, I have basically avoided all the PDII and PDIII controversy.

Those of you that don't like me are going to stay that way no matter what I post. I am not going to change because of that. Deal with it or ignore me. Easy either way.

. .
Those of you that don't like me are going to stay that way no matter what I post. I am not going to change because of that. Deal with it or ignore me. Easy either way.

You're starting to sound like Richard Nixon.

Nah...clickbait. But whatever.

Reactions: brucefan and el dub
I've been on the side of 'what the hell are doing bringing in PD3?' By pointing out that PD2 is refraining from getting into the fray hopefully this shows that I've been wrong, things will be different, and PD3's wrestling is going to speak for itself.

Edit: Just read the NCAA predictions thread...

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT