ADVERTISEMENT

UPDATE: FBI confirms Trump was struck by Bullet. Why are Posters on here Downplaying the Assassination Attempt by saying Trump didn't get shot?

You call out conspiracy theories in one post, then post a fake video right after that?
It's a digital rendering, reenactment. So is this:

THIS is fake:

200w.gif

Be better.

I believe it was a real assassination attempt.

I believe the SS and LE failed that day, but weren’t “in on it.”

I believe something struck Trump. Probably a bullet. Maybe a fragment or debris. Doesn’t really matter to me. It was the result of a shooting and attempt on his life.

I believe Trump has decided he was hit with a bullet, and nothing will ever change his or his followers’ minds. I don’t think it’s productive to try.

I believe it was a real assassination attempt.

I believe the SS and LE failed that day, but weren’t “in on it.”

I believe something struck Trump. Probably a bullet. Maybe a fragment or debris. Doesn’t really matter to me. It was the result of a shooting and attempt on his life.

I believe Trump has decided he was hit with a bullet, and nothing will ever change his or his followers’ minds. I don’t think it’s productive to try.
And that pretty much should be the end of it. We're splitting hairs at this point over the tiniest of wounds amidst the biggest of events.

I see a bloody ear. Can’t see the size of the actual wound.

Even small cuts on the ear tend to be bleeders so that’s not really an indicator of how bad the actual wound was.
Again, it really shouldn't matter. A former president was shot at 8 times. That, in and of itself, is a significant event regardless of who the "former president" is/was.

Just one example:
Devil was trolling you. He used all the lines that certain posters use whenever something happens with a Democrat. The fact that people didn't see he was mirroring their previous statements was funny. Take a look at what he said and compare it to how some posters responded to Pelosi attack. I think you'll see the similarities.

All I am saying is there are questions out there that need to be answered. Its probably nothing but there are legit concerns.

Why haven't we been shown a pic of the telepromter?
Where is the med report?
The blood spatter on his face doesn't look real for the contact.
Trump close allies are WWE peeps who are skilled in the art of the red liquid capsule.
The pillow sized ear pillow is suspicious considering the "reported" facts.

I don't know if it is or not and thats the issue. We need investigations to get to the real facts. I don't trust any of the MSM reports.

Has it been proven that it isn't fake?

Hey, you can believe what the MSM is throwing ou there. Thats fine but I don't trust them to be honest.

It could be. AI is running rampant now days

Gold.
The glass has been disproven.
The loon factor is fantastic on this topic.
Fairly undeniable a kid fired shots, pictures show air displacement/bullet near his head, kid got taken out by secret service, trump grabbed his ear, blood covered his face.
Yet some think it was staged.
Wow.
.. . blood covered his face…
Dat right, uhh huh.

the echo chamber on here (some would call it a cult) is fascinating....

do you ever leave the echo chamber and think for yourself? Are you even capable?

Says the dumb F who goes into manic posting mode with Tweets and Articles.

I guess your MAGA acronym against Chis is original. F'ing stupid, but original

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT