ADVERTISEMENT

UPDATE: FBI confirms Trump was struck by Bullet. Why are Posters on here Downplaying the Assassination Attempt by saying Trump didn't get shot?

You know a bullet can slightly graze a person, right? No one claimed it went through his ear. Good Lord the tinfoil hats on here are getting as bad as the QAnon folks.

Well, maybe no one on this board made the claim, but I believe someone made such a claim. ( This doesn't discount that he was almost killed, just that the tinfoilers had a starting point with Trumps embellishment)

It is incredible that such an act can take place in our Country. Nothing is known at this time about the shooter, who is now dead. I was shot with a bullet that pierced the upper part of my right ear. I knew immediately that something was wrong in that I heard a whizzing sound, shots, and immediately felt the bullet ripping through the skin. Much bleeding took place, so I realized then what was happening. GOD BLESS AMERICA!"

Well, maybe no one on this board made the claim, but I believe someone made such a claim. ( This doesn't discount that he was almost killed, just that the tinfoilers had a starting point with Trumps embellishment)

It is incredible that such an act can take place in our Country. Nothing is known at this time about the shooter, who is now dead. I was shot with a bullet that pierced the upper part of my right ear. I knew immediately that something was wrong in that I heard a whizzing sound, shots, and immediately felt the bullet ripping through the skin. Much bleeding took place, so I realized then what was happening. GOD BLESS AMERICA!"
Maybe we need to invite an expert to HBOT who has been shot, grazed, etc. to give us an actual account of what that feels like and the emotions of the aftermath and how such an experience should/could be described.

A former President and current candidate was shot (at) and HBOT's top focuses are:
  • The size of the bandage
  • "If" he was actually hit
  • Sad the shooter missed

Reactions: abby97
Maybe we need to invite an expert to HBOT who has been shot, grazed, etc. to give us an actual account of what that feels like and the emotions of the aftermath and how such an experience should/could be described.

A former President and current candidate was shot (at) and HBOT's top focuses are:
  • The size of the bandage
  • "If" he was actually hit
  • Sad the shooter missed

Heh, I have no idea what HBOT member's actual concerns are, but in an anonymous message board setting, people are going to push the limit of good taste because of their disdain for Trump; add in that Trump likes to embellish stories, and the opportunities to "ask" questions expand.

As to needing an expert, I can attest to the fact getting shot hurts like hell; fear is the initial overriding emotion.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT