ADVERTISEMENT

Updated Depth Chart. 3 WR Sets! WR Jarriett Buie & CB John Nestor listed as Preseason Starters

Franisdaman

HB King
Nov 3, 2012
Heaven, Iowa
@EvilMonkeyInTheCloset , your analysis in 2 words? ;)

GTQtsnzXYAASKKY

GTQtrijWMAAb6iv

Reactions: Torg
Wow, have we ever listed 6 WRs?

I'm a bit surprised to see Sullivan at QB3, although Marco has some years in the system and as we know, this is early season fodder for us. Nestor starting at CB, yes!

Only so much room on the RB line, all will play, Moulton has really surged in winter drills/spring/conditioning.

I'm a bit surprised to see Sullivan at QB3, although Marco has some years in the system and as we know, this is early season fodder for us. Nestor starting at CB, yes!

Only so much room on the RB line, all will play, Moulton has really surged in winter drills/spring/conditioning.

all we need is an average offense.... ;)

Reactions: BigOHawk

Didn’t Harris and Lee start at the cornerback positions after CDJ went down last year? Doesn’t make sense to see them on the same side this year with Nestor on the other side with no experience and Hall as a back up. Interesting.

brand new wrs. new (kinda) qb. new oc and new qb coach. i can practically smell the new leather seats in this new car. really hope it’s a lexus coupe with an optimal combo of decent speed and extreme reliability.

Didn’t Harris and Lee start at the cornerback positions after CDJ went down last year? Doesn’t make sense to see them on the same side this year with Nestor on the other side with no experience and Hall as a back up. Interesting.
Yes, they did. Contained Michigan very well with those two at corner spots.

DL is stacked!
I guess I have a completely different view than that. Looking at the DL depth chart....outside of Craig and Black (and a little bit of Graves and Hurkett) there is a tremendous void of experience there. I'm hoping we see some significant blowouts in games 1 and 3 because we HAVE to get game reps for the backup DL going into conference play.

I guess I have a completely different view than that. Looking at the DL depth chart....outside of Craig and Black (and a little bit of Graves and Hurkett) there is a tremendous void of experience there. I'm hoping we see some significant blowouts in games 1, 2, and 3 because we HAVE to get game reps for the backup DL going into conference play.
Corrected the typo.

Jaz not listed surprises me. I thought in some games he was Iowa's best back. Are there rumors he's transferring or was he just beat out?

Nestor must be looking really good to displace Lee as a starter.
I think Nestor brings more speed to the position than Lee does. We've seen games where the opposing teams pick on the slow CB from Iowa with great results.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT