ADVERTISEMENT

US Suspends Wuhan Institute Funds Over Covid Stonewalling

What information do you have to make this statement?
27 years as an Intelligence analyst (1994-2021) with my last 19 months working at NSA (during the pandemic). Unfortunately, I'm still bound by my SF-312 for 67.5 years and unable to disclose classified information (I was read out in 2021 due to taking a defense contractor position).

Honestly, it really shouldn't take my specific background to know that the civilian population isn't knowledgeable regarding most government secrets; they have classifications for a reason. Hell, there are acknowledged and unacknowledged SAP programs that Congress isn't even aware of.

You didn’t learn from the last thread you started on this.
You should absolutely trust everything that says it's a declassified Intelligence report.

FYI: The DoD (and WH) decides what it wants made available, when and how. Unless you have a-hats like Snowden on contract.

Word of advice, don't 100% trust our government and NEVER trust Russia OR China. FWIW, Russia is better than both the U.S. and China with regards to malign influence campaigns.

Last edited:
That was the reality before it even hit the US.
True. But I still wonder why this has become a political issue where the two sides disagree? Maybe because Trump kept saying it originated in Wuhan and called it the China virus? And from then on, each party dug in?

Reactions: CaboKP
Duh, that was some third grade level leadership. His guess may bear out to be true, but it won't do a damn bit of good unless there is more than a crazy man shouting insults about it.

Proof and a coalition of nations will to be required to make hay of any accusation as serious as killing 7 million people worldwide and then lying about it. Being right is about as useless as an @sshole on your elbow if your geopolitical strategy is to just scream sh!t and make up nicknames.
third grade level leadership but he was RIGHT... unlike all you liberal p*ssies who still wear masks alone in your car, and in the shower. You're probably still ordering door dash because you're too afraid to leave your house.

third grade level leadership but he was RIGHT... unlike all you liberal p*ssies who still wear masks alone in your car, and in the shower. You're probably still ordering door dash because you're too afraid to leave your house.
You don't have one of these?

GettyImages-1227860889.jpg

or

ur,mask_flatlay_front,product,600x600.u2.jpg

Why you have to be an @sshole?

I already said he might have been right, but that doesn't do a lot of good when the reaction is to just starting throwing out accusations. Do you think the Chinese government gives a sh!t what is said, or what has been proven.

True. But I still wonder why this has become a political issue where the two sides disagree? Maybe because Trump kept saying it originated in Wuhan and called it the China virus? And from then on, each party dug in?

That certainly is part of the stew, but it’s not helpful when faith in any investigative body has been undercut in the years leading up to the event or that calling it the China virus seemed to be as far as the plan was developed.

Throw in a purposefully antagonistic stance against coalitions(particularly the TPP) and the US's capital to form a multinational untied front was spent. No single nation, even the mighty fighting USA eagles, has the ability to get to the bottom of this without help.

Last edited:
Why you have to be an @sshole?

I already said he might have been right, but that doesn't do a lot of good when the reaction is to just starting throwing out accusations. Do you think the Chinese government gives a sh!t what is said, or what has been proven.
My bad... I was over the top.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT