ADVERTISEMENT

Utah State will be paid $1,650,000. Western Michigan $1,500,000

Herky'sPoleSmoker's back to being lil' bro doing lil' bro things.

I love watching Rubrum being reduced to this.

I win.....again!!!!!

Bwaaaaaahaha!!!!!!!!
Big bro Nebraska has scoreboard again over its little bro Iowa. Iowa is still the tallest midget in Iowa though.

Iowa fans dream non con schedule:

Western Michigan

Utah State

Wyoming for an H and H

I would love to see Iowa play and obviously lose to Texas, Oklahoma, LSU, ND, KSU, TCU, or Texas AM early in the season. That way you could get back to reality of Iowa football before some random loss in October or November to purdue or Illinois.

Iowa fans dream non con schedule:

Western Michigan

Utah State

Wyoming for an H and H

I would love to see Iowa play and obviously lose to Texas, Oklahoma, LSU, ND, KSU, TCU, or Texas AM early in the season. That way you could get back to reality of Iowa football before some random loss in October or November to purdue or Illinois.

"Purdue and Illinois".

I'll take "Which two teams have more respect than Nebraska?"

The home games also are very important for businesses that depend on football weekends to make money that can help them sustain their business throughout the year. It’s not all about money going directly to the University.

I’m not going to make many friends by saying this, but is it the responsibility of the University to make sure local businesses can pay their bills and stay open?

I’m not going to make many friends by saying this, but is it the responsibility of the University to make sure local businesses can pay their bills and stay open?

I would think the University feels many of the local businesses add significantly to the game day experience, In an age when you can sit home and watch the game on a big screen TV I think the total game day experience is a fairly important part of the equation. So I guess I believe the University and the local businesses have a working relationship that benefits both party’s.

What "other boards"?

I'm an Iowa fan posting on an Iowa board.

What are you doing here other than trying to earn our respect?
I know potato head, you’re an Iowa fan that hasn’t posted consistently on this board in months until recently, there’s a level of obsession some of you Iowa clowns have with Nebraska football and fans that’s entertaining and I’m here for the entertainment and to remind Iowa fans of their hypocrisy.

I know potato head, you’re an Iowa fan that hasn’t posted consistently on this board in months until recently, there’s a level of obsession some of you Iowa clowns have with Nebraska football and fans that’s entertaining and I’m here for the entertainment and to remind Iowa fans of their hypocrisy.

the-irony-irony.gif

So you're on an Iowa board, discussing hypocrisy and obsession as a "reminder" to Iowa fans...and you're a Nebraska fan.

Son....you are failing at life.

• Haha
Reactions: PoleSmokinHerkyFan
So you're on an Iowa board, discussing hypocrisy and obsession as a "reminder" to Iowa fans...and you're a Nebraska fan.

Son....you are failing at life.
I’m winning on this board and in life and forcing you to to respond and like big bro Nebraska owns little bro Iowa, I own you.

Sure its apples and oranges but it grinds my gears that a college kid can't make a bunch of $10 bets when the same kid is helping to send well north of $1.5m to another team just for playing.

Sure its apples and oranges but it grinds my gears that a college kid can't make a bunch of $10 bets when the same kid is helping to send well north of $1.5m to another team just for playing.
college kids sure can. If you want to be a scholarship athlete, there are rules to follow. Pretty simple.

What kind of money do our away game opponent pay the Hawks for going to their stadium?😳

That's a little different, don't you think? Conference splits revenues and there's typically a home and away with every conference opponent. ISU is a home and away series, although I wouldn't oppose the idea of the Clowns being forced to pay the Hawks to play there. For years they used the Iowa game to help sell tickets to other games.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT