ADVERTISEMENT

Va Tech loses Track championship due to taunting

Oh.... this not a troll?
I mean, I understand that it riles you all up and that's entertaining for me.
But no, I really believe that all the people offended by Reese and don't see the similarity to Clarke are homers.

Right, you girl was innocent - just having fun with her bench.
Their player was a monster stalking your fresh faced star.
I'm familiar with the argument. It was repeated about 250 times in the other thread.
You stubborn fuçk, or troll. Whichever. Your refusal to acknowledge the pretty clear, really easy to acknowledge wide variance in context and circumstances — not to mention my argument — tell me you're a weak stick snowflake. You know, it's okay to be wrong.

Did you do the exercise? Because if you do, you're forced to acknowledge the humongous differences between the two acts being compared.

I mean, I understand that it riles you all up and that's entertaining for me.
But no, I really believe that all the people offended by Reese and don't see the similarity to Clarke are homers.
Says the guy refusing to note the huge differences. JFC, Belem, address every one of my points. Every one. To do so would force you to admit error, so you won't. Or will you?

I suspect not.

Pride is such a beast.

You stubborn fuçk, or troll. Whichever. Your refusal to acknowledge the pretty clear, really easy to acknowledge wide variance in context and circumstances — not to mention my argument — tell me you're a weak stick snowflake. You know, it's okay to be wrong.

Did you do the exercise? Because if you do, you're forced to acknowledge the humongous differences between the two acts being compared.
Tell me how you really feel.

• Haha
Reactions: DolphLundgren
What was wrong in that post? You're the one that brought Reece into this thread, not me.
I'm not salty, I don't really give AF about it anymore. As already stated in this thread, I wanted your take comparing and contrasting Angel's conduct with that of the Va Tech dude. I know/knew you would never yield on my purported hypocrisy relating to Clark.

I'm not salty, I don't really give AF about it anymore. As already stated in this thread, I wanted your take comparing and contrasting Angel's conduct with that of the Va Tech dude. I know/knew you would never yield on my purported hypocrisy relating to Clark.
I'm entirely consistent. I told you that they all acted poorly.

You all not liking my opinion is not trolling. Stop quoting me and I won't post on the topic again. Simple.
Your opinion has been very, very fairly and objectively challenged. That's the point. You're evading the challenge and I am calling you on it. You're acting like a MAGA type, unwilling to consider new info, new challenges to your (ill-informed) opinion.

I figured you for better, but pride is a sumbitch for people.

Your opinion has been very, very fairly and objectively challenged. That's the point. You're evading the challenge and I am calling you on it. You're acting like a MAGA type, unwilling to consider new info, new challenges to your (ill-informed) opinion.

I figured you for better, but pride is a sumbitch for people.
Bitch please. What do you have to 'challenge' me with other than your opinion on the exact same events.
I don't agree with the opinion of the Iowa fans. That could mean I'm wrong, or it could mean that you all are too close to the issue.
The thing is, there is no right answer. It's all opinion. I've stated over and over what my opinion is. You all are the ones who can't let a single differing opinion go.

Bitch please. What do you have to 'challenge' me with other than your opinion on the exact same events.
I don't agree with the opinion of the Iowa fans. That could mean I'm wrong, or it could mean that you all are too close to the issue.
The thing is, there is no right answer. It's all opinion. I've stated over and over what my opinion is. You all are the ones who can't let a single differing opinion go.
You still haven’t addressed my points. That’s the entire source of my giving you shit. Fùck sakes man, address my points, or be a coward.

Last edited:
Freshman won the 400 by a few strides and then turned and talked trash to the 2nd place finisher. Was deemed "misconduct" and they lost all 10 points for the win, dropping them from 1st to 5th.

Ooopsie!

I’ll admit that I don’t know the ins and outs of college track and field. On the one hand, that was relatively minor, but on the other, it was also obviously blatant. I’m not a “shut up and dribble” guy, but sometimes, you just need to take your win and be happy about it.

• Haha
Reactions: DolphLundgren
Holy fućk. I can’t believe people need to be told to do this exercise… imagine Iowa is up 20 with nearly no time on the clock and Caitlin Clark is stalking Angel Reese with taunts.

Take five fücking seconds and imagine that. You don’t think Clark would be the object of much (deserved) criticism?

Shit, with the makeup of Iowa roster, people would be wondering if Caitlin doing such a thing was suspicious of some possible racism.

Nobody is mad at Angel Reese for talking trash. It’s the circumstances. And it’s that Caitlin hadn’t talked trash to or provoked Reese.

For fúck sakes, context matters. Quit with this stupid fûcking false equivalency bullshit.
Read above @BelemNole you wuss

Lol, you are are a riot. It it’s so important to him he can repost his question. I’m not digging thru pages because you all are in your feelings.

You’re not responding to Rudy because you are wrong which is par for the course.

You should try some self-reflection as it would do you well

You’re not responding to Rudy because you are wrong which is par for the course.

You should try some self-reflection as it would do you well
I’m not responding to Rudy because
a) I’m not searching pages to make him happy, because
b) he’s being a bitch about me holding a different opinion on a completely subjective issue.
But feel free to get your feeling out too.

Holy fućk. I can’t believe people need to be told to do this exercise… imagine Iowa is up 20 with nearly no time on the clock and Caitlin Clark is stalking Angel Reese with taunts.

Take five fücking seconds and imagine that. You don’t think Clark would be the object of much (deserved) criticism?

Shit, with the makeup of Iowa roster, people would be wondering if Caitlin doing such a thing was suspicious of some possible racism.

Nobody is mad at Angel Reese for talking trash. It’s the circumstances. And it’s that Caitlin hadn’t talked trash to or provoked Reese.

For fúck sakes, context matters. Quit with this stupid fûcking false equivalency bullshit.
@BelemNole here ya go buddy 😉

I’m not responding to Rudy because
a) I’m not searching pages to make him happy, because
b) he’s being a bitch about me holding a different opinion on a completely subjective issue.
But feel free to get your feeling out too.

Your opinion is wrong tho

Thanks. I’m not sure what his point is. Yes, if Clark did it people would call her out. I’ve already said I think both acted trashy but that it’s part of basketball.
But to say that no one is mad as Reese for talking trash is comical. This board lost its ever loving mind after that.
Well my opinion is if you think what Clarke did = what Reese did is the same as Mitt Romney = Donald Trump because they are Republicans. So you and I agree to disagree, the rest want answers though…

Reactions: Bulldogs1974
Thanks. I’m not sure what his point is. Yes, if Clark did it people would call her out. I’ve already said I think both acted trashy but that it’s part of basketball.
But to say that no one is mad as Reese for talking trash is comical. This board lost its ever loving mind after that.
Oh my god. Nobody is mad at Reese for the simple act of trash taking. They’re mad at Reese for the circumstances and timing and context as it relates to her following Clark around in the waning seconds of a blowout, a blowout during which Clark never even engaged Reese in any trash talking.

For the love of god please stop with this obtusery. It’s chickenshit avoidance.

Your insistence on making Clark’s and Reese’s behaviors EQUIVALENT is at issue, here. And it’s so absurd.

Okay. I’m curious. Why are there so many Florida State people here? Seems rather odd.

Okay. I’m curious. Why are there so many Florida State people here? Seems rather odd.

The Seminole diaspora is a tragic tale of love, greed, betrayal, oppression, fear, despair and in the end, hope for a better message board here in Iowa.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT