ADVERTISEMENT

Victor Voinovich transfers to Iowa

We’re losing a real good one…. Possibly plural. Unbelievable.
I'm fed up with this crap show our coaches have been running already. They need to go too if they jacked up the whole works with this Ferrari business. Spencer didn't seem to know anything about Anthony and it wouldn't surprise me if the rest of the team was sitting in the same position.

I sure hope Real Woods didn't try to parlay some of his NIL bag-o-cash. That would totally suck for Iowa wrestling. Might even give NIL sponsors pause.

I don't think I even want to know what happened or what might be happening.

I can only assume this has something to do with Chittum not wrestling at the open.

Tv Show Fx GIF by It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

Next year was already looking sad as it is. Mismanagement making it worse is just the icing on the crap cake.

I obviously don’t want to lose Chittum but I don’t get that attitude at all. I would expect Chittum to beat Anthony fairly easily for 157 if that’s where he wants to be. He’s upset Iowa is bringing in a backup whose gonna push him?

I don’t want to speak too much until we hear more, but our coaches’ management of just about everything the last couple of years has been beyond embarrassing.

Reactions: kkhawk
I obviously don’t want to lose Chittum but I don’t get that attitude at all. I would expect Chittum to beat Anthony fairly easily for 157 if that’s where he wants to be. He’s upset Iowa is bringing in a backup whose gonna push him?

I don’t want to speak too much until we hear more, but our coaches’ management of just about everything the last couple of years has been beyond embarrassing.
It probably has nothing to do with wrestling. More like personal dislike.

It probably has nothing to do with wrestling. More like personal dislike.
I posted when this Ferarri stuff started that I assumed TNT had a conversation with the team before bringing them into the room. I should have known better lol.

I see Anthony removed Iowa wresting from his Instagram profile. If the Ferraris aren’t coming to IC, why would Chittum leave?

I posted when this Ferarri stuff started that I assumed TNT had a conversation with the team before bringing them into the room. I should have known better lol.

I see Anthony removed Iowa wresting from his Instagram profile. If the Ferraris aren’t coming to IC, why would Chittum leave?
Mismanagement would be a safe guess.

Maybe Angelo fell for the Rutgers glitz and glamor bullshit and is going enjoy wrestling in front of 1000 fans sitting on their hands and his brother decided to follow. Not a smart move for their wrestling careers, but it was the only team that made both of Angelo’ s list’s. From a social life aspect jersey is best fit, which will also lead to their downfall. I guess we may stop dreaming unless this is a bad dream. Wonder if Angelo will even take his visit here, or will we be the only one on his list he doesn’t even visit. 😤😤😤

Reactions: el dub
Damn y'all wait for the actual shoes to drop, then you can freak the hell out.
Sorry, between the gambling stuff (which a certain board Admin downplayed) and now this stink bomb, lots of us are at DEFCON 2

Reactions: el dub
The transfer portal closed May 7th. I know Chittum wouldn’t apply but anyone else would have had to entered.

I have no idea what all the angst is about or what news we are waiting to break

A. Ferrari's aren't coming
B. Chittum is leaving
C. Some wrestlers may be in big trouble due to the gambling prone
D. Some combination of the above

If it is just the Ferrari boys, this is Much Ado About Nothing! It was pretty much a pipe dream with AJ’s legal issues and you may have even dodged a bullet.

If it’s more than them, that DOES suck. If not, the Iowa sky is still positioned better than 75 or so other locations!

Reactions: Grip220
What is the rest of it? Is there any real information?
So, Sioux me… I have a tough time keeping miscreants apart. @SPOONER..

As far as damage caused by this apparent train wreck or the engineer’s decision to go down these tracks in the first place?

In other news, who are YOU betting is the gambling grappler?

The unbelievable part would seem to be the mismanagement of it all.
If the rumors are true we need to prioritize Cody over the Ferraris. Even if that means we lose Angelo. As the old saying goes a bird in the hand is worth more than two in the bush. And Cody is a big beautiful ducking bird!!

If we lose both, we’ll that’s an unacceptable scenario, and something needs to be done about this.

I can’t believe this off-season. One kick in the nuts after another. Get your shit together hawks or find someone that can. Complete insanity

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT