ADVERTISEMENT

Video from tonight’s Trump rally in South Carolina.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You people sure can conclude a lot by looking at people.

Yet you’d be the first to criticize stereotyping by race or ethnicity or sexual preference or the like.
I admit that when I see someone wearing Trump gear, I think that the person is an idiot who is either too dumb or too willing to be manipulated whose (mostly manufactured) grievances make them eager to see our democracy destroyed and the world set on fire. Unlike someone's race or ethnicity or sexual preference, they are choosing to support this conman to the detriment of the rest of us. Almost as idiotic are the people who use false equivalencies to diminish the gravity of what is happening in our country.

I admit that when I see someone wearing Trump gear, I think that the person is an idiot who is either too dumb or too willing to be manipulated whose (mostly manufactured) grievances make them eager to see our democracy destroyed and the world set on fire. Unlike someone's race or ethnicity or sexual preference, they are choosing to support this conman to the detriment of the rest of us. Almost as idiotic are the people who use false equivalencies to diminish the gravity of what is happening in our country.
8 years into this that is the correct analysis.

Reactions: Torg
I dislike everything about MAGA and absolutely hate Trump, but I agree making conclusions about people for a short video clip is stupid.
1) This is really for humor purposes
B) There is a lot more than this video that makes people judge them
III) If you dislike everyone about MAGA and Trump, when are you going to realize the die hard followers are to be disliked and loathed just as much?

Cliff’s notes for you and the master of “both sides” @markfromj “There is no disliking everything about MAGA without disliking the mouth breathers in MAGA, as shown in video”

1) This is really for humor purposes
B) There is a lot more than this video that makes people judge them
III) If you dislike everyone about MAGA and Trump, when are you going to realize the die hard followers are to be disliked and loathed just as much?

Cliff’s notes for you and the master of “both sides” @markfromj “There is no disliking everything about MAGA without disliking the mouth breathers in MAGA, as shown in video”
I make it a point in my life not to judge people by how they look. It seems shallow to me. I can conclude since they are attending a Trump rally that the majority of those people are Trump supporters that I would disagree with completely. I can speculate that my values are far different from their values. However, I can't conclude that they are living off the government, have low IQs, etc

Reactions: goldmom
Yep, division is always the best answer. Be better.
Sorry, I don’t take advice from massive hypocrites like you.

Reactions: Chishawk1425
Sorry, I don’t take advice from massive hypocrites like you.

Yep, real cultured you are. Be better.

You people sure can conclude a lot by looking at people.

Yet you’d be the first to criticize stereotyping by race or ethnicity or sexual preference or the like.
Everyone, and I mean everyone, is a hypocrite. Myself included.

All that said, use your instincts to choose who you vote for. I don’t think people realize how bad things could get.

Have a good day.

Reactions: noleclone2
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT