ADVERTISEMENT

Violent Leftists Shoot Trump!

You mad, bro?

You seem mad.
I am mad that Donald trump was nearly assassinated. Very mad actually. But it's about what I've come to expect from the violent left at this point sadly. Your antics will be forgotten 2 seconds after this post. Your existence is entirely inconsequential. Sorry not sorry.

Reactions: Hawkman34
I am mad that Donald trump was nearly assassinated. Very mad actually. But it's about what I've come to expect from the violent left at this point sadly. Your antics will be forgotten 2 seconds after this post. Your existence is entirely inconsequential. Sorry not sorry.
Shot by a Republican, but yeah it's the "violent left".

You're a fool.

Shot by a Republican, but yeah it's the "violent left".

You're a fool.
Democrats trying to interfere in the republican primary. Was much discussed on this forum when the NPCs were trying to boost Nikki for some reason. Weird people.. his financial contributions and behaviors show he is not a republican in the slightest lmfao

Democrats trying to interfere in the republican primary. Was much discussed on this forum when the NPCs were trying to boost Nikki for some reason. Weird people.. his financial contributions and behaviors show he is not a republican in the slightest lmfao
LOL

The guy who shot the republican presidential candidate is definitely a republican guys. You're definitely not retarded if you believe this. Definitely. LOL
He's 20 dipshit. Realistically he's probably not much of anything politically unless his parents were three percenters or Black Panthers. I was calling myself a libertarian when I was 19 then I took one undergraduate economics course. The evidence we have is that he donated a tiny sum of money to a supposedly progressive scam campaign and that he registered Republican. There are going to be people walking around now who hold both the belief that the complex 9/11 hijacking plot was an inside job (very successful) and so was this simple classic sniper assassination attempt (very unsuccessful).

The guy who shot the republican presidential candidate is definitely a republican guys. You're definitely not retarded if you believe this. Definitely. LOL
Dumb. John Hinckley shot Reagan because he wanted to impress Jodi Foster. 21 year old Robert Crimo was a loner with far right leanings who shot guns with his parents before killing 7 people at a Highland Park 4th of July parade. This guy that shot Trump was a 20 year old loner who was kicked out of his high school rifle club because he sucked at it. The guy was a mentally ill Republican, mentally ill Democrat, or mentally ill nothing.

It's at least as likely that his attack was driven by a desire for attention and appreciation for his marksmanship than any political drivers, but you'll continue this uninformed ideologically impaired diatribe against people you disagree with, because that's really all you and others of your ilk know how to do.

Dumb. John Hinckley shot Reagan because he wanted to impress Jodi Foster. 21 year old Robert Crimo was a loner with far right leanings who shot guns with his parents before killing 7 people at a Highland Park 4th of July parade. This guy that shot Trump was a 20 year old loner who was kicked out of his high school rifle club because he sucked at it. The guy was a mentally ill Republican, mentally ill Democrat, or mentally ill nothing.

It's at least as likely that his attack was driven by a desire for attention and appreciation for his marksmanship than any political drivers, but you'll continue this uninformed ideologically impaired diatribe against people you disagree with, because that's really all you and others of your ilk know how to do.
Tl;dr

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT