ADVERTISEMENT

Violent Leftists Shoot Trump!

Thank God the “unemployed loser” was ‘Merican enough to afford a weapon and ammunition! God Bless the SECOND!
Sadly the videos are out there, the Turd was spotted well before he fired shots killing innocent people. Had we had a stronger 2A that gunman never gets a shot off

Reactions: Scruddy
When Paul Pelosi was attacked and Trump made fun of him, was it’s trumps rhetoric that caused it?

When a man shot several Hispanic children in Nebraska a few weeks ago was it Trumps rhetoric that caused it?
I dunno, did trump say those Hispanics should be in some crosshairs?

Reactions: KFsdisciple
When Paul Pelosi was attacked and Trump made fun of him, was it’s trumps rhetoric that caused it?

When a man shot several Hispanic children in Nebraska a few weeks ago was it Trumps rhetoric that caused it?
Everyone was making fun of Paul in his underwear Pelosi who didn't know how to set his ADT alarm... AFTER THE FACT

Sadly the videos are out there, the Turd was spotted well before he fired shots killing innocent people. Had we had a stronger 2A that gunman never gets a shot off
You are aware that good guys with guns were on the scene (the police) and were told by bystanders about the shooter in advance? I’m going to guess the lack of immediate response was because the police either assumed, or were trying to verify, if the guy on the roof was one of theirs or an actual threat.

Now imagine this where multiple good guys with guns are in that field the moment the shooting happens. Do you think the secret service snipers are going to give them a hall pass? Nope, they are going to waste anyone they see who has a gun and is clearly not LEO.

I don’t see how more guns help this situation.

What should have happened was the secret service should have pulled Trump from the stage the minute a gun was sighted and they should have had that roof covered. That was the failure.

I'd say the violent leftist who attempted to assassinate trump is the bustard as are all the leftists who encouraged this assault on democracy.
Always the “leftist”….comrade there’s plenty of mental illness in both sides here….
And honestly, Trump has brought most of this upon himself with his words, his insults and his general demeanor. The guy is a complete oaf.
You honestly cannot be surprised this happened. The only surprise is that is took so long. Trump is an asshat and a lot of folks are attracted to such a personality but a lot of folks are repulsed by it, too. You understand Trump’s “negatives” are higher than his “positives”, just like Biden’s.

Always the “leftist”….comrade there’s plenty of mental illness in both sides here….
And honestly, Trump has brought most of this upon himself with his words, his insults and his general demeanor. The guy is a complete oaf.
You honestly cannot be surprised this happened. The only surprise is that is took so long. Trump is an asshat and a lot of folks are attracted to such a personality but a lot of folks are repulsed by it, too. You understand Trump’s “negatives” are higher than his “positives”, just like Biden’s.
"Trump basically asked to get shot bro"

Do you realize how retarded you sound?

You are aware that good guys with guns were on the scene (the police) and were told by bystanders about the shooter in advance? I’m going to guess the lack of immediate response was because the police either assumed, or were trying to verify, if the guy on the roof was one of theirs or an actual threat.

Now imagine this where multiple good guys with guns are in that field the moment the shooting happens. Do you think the secret service snipers are going to give them a hall pass? Nope, they are going to waste anyone they see who has a gun and is clearly not LEO.

I don’t see how more guns help this situation.

What should have happened was the secret service should have pulled Trump from the stage the minute a gun was sighted and they should have had that roof covered. That was the failure.
No matter what I don't blame the gun, I blame the gunman

"Trump basically asked to get shot bro"

Do you realize how retarded you sound?
Words have consequences. If I sound “retarded” think how phuquin’ moronic your hero is for constantly uttering his insults, his hate and his vitriol. Who’s the real “retard”? Trump?… those who attend his rallies?…those who hear what he says and think he’s expressing his right of free speech?

Words have consequences. If I sound “retarded” think how phuquin’ moronic your hero is for constantly uttering his insults, his hate and his vitriol. Who’s the real “retard”? Trump?… those who attend his rallies?…those who hear what he says and think he’s expressing his right of free speech?
Careful bro, you're asking to get shot with that language.

Leftist violence is a massive problem and it's top down.

The reason people say that is because trump created the violence with all of his rhetoric. He tried to execute his own VP. He got people killed on J6. Judges had to create gag orders to keep his rhetoric down. trump is truly a danger and saying the truth is not wrong. And you're right it is top down, it started at the top with trump.

The reason people say that is because trump created the violence with all of his rhetoric. He tried to execute his own VP. He got people killed on J6. Judges had to create gag orders to keep his rhetoric down. trump is truly a danger and saying the truth is not wrong. And you're right it is top down, it started at the top with trump.
Just look at all those cult level takes lmfao

Meanwhile this is the left:

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT