ADVERTISEMENT

Violent Leftists Shoot Trump!

Just look at all those cult level takes lmfao

Meanwhile this is the left:

Interesting, no response to the truth. What's funny is, trump created all this violence because he knew his side had all the followers and nut jobs, just see J6. What he didn't account for is it only takes one nut job (like the guy in PA) and his life can be over. Let's see how he handles this situation, will he try to calm things down or will he escalate and want more violence. I'm pretty sure I know what he's going to do.

Interesting, no response to the truth. What's funny is, trump created all this violence because he knew his side had all the followers and nut jobs, just see J6. What he didn't account for is it only takes one nut job (like the guy in PA) and his life can be over. Let's see how he handles this situation, will he try to calm things down or will he escalate and want more violence. I'm pretty sure I know what he's going to do.

"We're the good guys!! Believe us!!"

Lol

that's just some random person. trump says those things and he's your leader. keep trying, but so far you've done nothing but prove my point.
Some random? That rando is sprouting that filth to another quarter million far lefties who actively follow him.

"We are the good guys!! Believe us!!!!"

Lolol

Some random? That rando is sprouting that filth to another quarter million far lefties who actively follow him.

"We are the good guys!! Believe us!!!!"

Lolol

Never heard of him, but then again I'm not someone who lives in your nut job world where people are following others. So to me, he is a random person. Keep trying, the person with the most violent rhetoric and has actually gotten people killed (on multiple occasions) is your leader. You and trump are like the people of Gaza, you attack and kill others and then are pissed when the other side is defending themselves.

Reactions: CRazzle
You can't take the calling out? Look, its not my fault you don't like the truth being sent your way. Something tells me your feeling guilty. LOL!!
About what???

You were obviously trigged. Why else would you say, "Phuck you!"? And then you resorted to name calling.

What truth "sent my way" are you referring to, patriot?

• Haha
Reactions: Hawkman34
About what???

You were obviously trigged. Why else would you say, "Phuck you!"? And then you resorted to name calling.

What truth "sent my way" are you referring to, patriot?
Dude. I know that you obviously forget things you say....but let me remind you. Sorry that you don't like be called out on wishing an assassination failed. 😂
______________________________________________________________________________________

noStemsnoSTICKS

HB All-American​

Looks like they missed. Dang.

Reactions:You, PoopandBoogers, Mufasa94 and 5 others

Reactions: kzoohawk80
Dude. I know that you obviously forget things you say....but let me remind you. Sorry that you don't like be called out on wishing an assassination failed. 😂
______________________________________________________________________________________

noStemsnoSTICKS

HB All-American​

Looks like they missed. Dang.

Reactions:You, PoopandBoogers, Mufasa94 and 5 others
I didn't forget saying that, and I still feel the same way.

You were triggered into saying, "phuck you!!!" and then you started calling me names in subsequent posts.

Having a little girl conniption isn't the same as calling someone out.

Exactly how did you call me out, patriot?

• Haha
I didn't forget saying that, and I still feel the same way.

You were triggered into saying, "phuck you!!!" and then you started calling me names in subsequent posts.

Having a little girl conniption isn't the same as calling someone out.

Exactly how did you call me out, patriot?
I don't know if you are a he or she, but you are hilarious! 😂 You have been hammered by so many different people in this thread you can't keep them all straight. So, you are hurt because I said "phuck you" to your post? Good....I still stand by it. Now grow a pair or cut off a pair or find a pair......just make sure you log off first! LOL!

Last edited:

Unless some more information comes out it appears to not be a leftist, just another disturbed young man with a gun, which we apparently have way too many of.

Unless some more information comes out it appears to not be a leftist, just another disturbed young man with a gun, which we apparently have way too many of.
If he wasn't a leftist the FBI would have released all of his information at this point. FBI can't hack his phone. 20 year old with no history of any social media. Are you really in that big of a cult that you're buying this bs?

• Haha
Reactions: ConvenientParking
If he wasn't a leftist the FBI would have released all of his information at this point. FBI can't hack his phone. 20 year old with no history of any social media. Are you really in that big of a cult that you're buying this bs?

The cult of seeing what the evidence is in front of us, and not assuming things where there is no evidence? Yes I’m in that cult.

Reactions: Ree4
You believe the FBI is in the tank for leftists and you are calling others cult mbers? You dumb as shit

Reactions: Thunderlips71
Guys, it's totally normal for a 20 year old to allegedly have zero social media and also military grade phone encryption. Don't question it or is far left financial contributions.

Reactions: kzoohawk80
Guys, it's totally normal for a 20 year old to allegedly have zero social media and also military grade phone encryption. Don't question it or is far left financial contributions.

Go ahead and question it. Guy sends $15 to a scam progressive fundraising thing via ActBlue and registers as a Republican. It's probably the FBI covering for a Maoist like they're known for

• Haha
Maybe the CIA found someone who got kicked out of their high school rifle club for being a dangerously bad shot and they put him up to killing Trump so the RNC would have to nominate someone less hated than Trump who would cake walk to victory after that debate. Seems most plausible to me

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT