ADVERTISEMENT

Vote 3rd Party

ButtersHawk

HR MVP
Nov 23, 2021
Trump apparently lied on 30+ occasions.

Anyone who defended Biden's mental fitness for the job should be ashamed of themselves.
It's time
giphy.gif

Vote your conscience. I haven't looked at any of the third party folks, but if there is one I like, I would consider voting for him/her.

Otherwise, if Trump and Biden are both still on the ballot I won't vote for President.

Reactions: ButtersHawk
Or or or hear me out.... it's possible someone doesn't like Biden or Trump🤷🏻‍♂️
So? What does "like" have to do with anything? If one candidate poses such a clear and present danger to the country, what I "like" is that he or she never so much as sniffs power. If that means voting for "the lesser of two evils", I can't imagine why anyone would choose differently. Making that third party choice is, especially in this case, a clear vote for the greater of two evils. You're free to make the case for Biden being the greater danger but you should make that case rather than hiding behind a worthless vote (or no vote) while crowing that you didn't vote for either of them.

Actually, yes...you did.

So? What does "like" have to do with anything? If one candidate poses such a clear and present danger to the country, what I "like" is that he or she never so much as sniffs power. If that means voting for "the lesser of two evils", I can't imagine why anyone would choose differently. Making that third party choice is, especially in this case, a clear vote for the greater of two evils. You're free to make the case for Biden being the greater danger but you should make that case rather than hiding behind a worthless vote (or no vote) while crowing that you didn't vote for either of them.

Actually, yes...you did.
But Biden is so well liked. Wouldn't a 3rd party vote take votes away from Trump and put your guy in?

But Biden is so well liked. Wouldn't a 3rd party vote take votes away from Trump and put your guy in?
Again - read carefully if you're so capable - I don't have to "like" either of them. Do you understand that simple statement? I simply have to find one of them so reprehensible, so disgusting, so dangerous that I will do what's needed to prevent that person from taking power.

What about that seems to stump you? If you think there's no difference between Biden and Trump, you're a moran. If you find one of them to be egregiously, beyond all boundaries, worse than the other, then a vote for a third-party candidate provides support for that person you find so utterly objectionable.

Again - read carefully if you're so capable - I don't have to "like" either of them. Do you understand that simple statement? I simply have to find one of them so reprehensible, so disgusting, so dangerous that I will do what's needed to prevent that person from taking power.

What about that seems to stump you? If you think there's no difference between Biden and Trump, you're a moran. If you find one of them to be egregiously, beyond all boundaries, worse than the other, then a vote for a third-party candidate provides support for that person you find so utterly objectionable.
There's a difference between the two. The only thing they have in common is I don't want my vote helping either win.

And what you refuse to recognize is that your vote counts no matter what you do. Who do you want it to count for...or against? That is literally the only question that matters.
What counts is that I'm proud or happy to cast my vote for the person I'm casting it for. You do you man. Agree to disagree and all that.

Reactions: 83Hawk
Living in Iowa my vote isn't changing a thing; I'll be voting for Kennedy at this point unless the Dems go to the bullpen.

What counts is that I'm proud or happy to cast my vote for the person I'm casting it for. You do you man. Agree to disagree and all that.
Then vote for yourself. I'll bet that'll make you ecstatic. Don't complain about what you end up with.

Here's your analogy:

They're going to amputate your little finger on your RH or your entire left arm. You get to choose which is spared. You don't "like" either choice but you love your dick so you pick that. And they cut off your arm. You could have saved your arm but you didn't like losing your finger, so you cast a worthless vote and got the worst outcome. Genius. Really.

Then vote for yourself. I'll bet that'll make you ecstatic. Don't complain about what you end up with.

Here's your analogy:

They're going to amputate your little finger on your RH or your entire left arm. You get to choose which is spared. You don't "like" either choice but you love your dick so you pick that. And they cut off your arm. You could have saved your arm but you didn't like losing your finger, so you cast a worthless vote and got the worst outcome. Genius. Really.
That worst outcome you are talking about is what YOU PERCEIVE as "the worst outcome".
You do you man let's see what happens

That worst outcome you are talking about is what YOU PERCEIVE as "the worst outcome".
You do you man let's see what happens
And you still don't get it. Voting third party is a vote for what YOU perceive as the worst outcome. It doesn't matter what you think that might be, Your third-party vote deprives YOUR "lesser-of-two-evils" option of a vote. Period. That shortens the path to success for the person you find worst and that makes your third-party vote a vote that favors that worse candidate. You can't argue against the outcome...it's simply numbers. Why third-party advocates don't understand something that simple is a mystery.

• Haha
Reactions: HunkDronkey
And you still don't get it. Voting third party is a vote for what YOU perceive as the worst outcome. It doesn't matter what you think that might be, Your third-party vote deprives YOUR "lesser-of-two-evils" option of a vote. Period. That shortens the path to success for the person you find worst and that makes your third-party vote a vote that favors that worse candidate. You can't argue against the outcome...it's simply numbers. Why third-party advocates don't understand something that simple is a mystery.
Who would you like me to vote for so this conversation can be over

Who would you like me to vote for so this conversation can be over
LOL...I don't give a rat's ass who you vote for. I just get sick of third-party advocates pretending they're doing something remotely noble.

"I'm voting my conscience unlike the rest of you"

Horseshit. They're abdicating their responsibility to do what they think is best for the country. Vote however you want...just understand that no thinking person takes your vote seriously and we understand you're supporting the person you find most objectionable. Admit it's stupid but you're going to do it anyway. End of conversation.

LOL...I don't give a rat's ass who you vote for. I just get sick of third-party advocates pretending they're doing something remotely noble.

"I'm voting my conscience unlike the rest of you"

Horseshit. They're abdicating their responsibility to do what they think is best for the country. Vote however you want...just understand that no thinking person takes your vote seriously and we understand you're supporting the person you find most objectionable. Admit it's stupid but you're going to do it anyway. End of conversation.
You seem a little testy after taking an L last night. You also seem to have some sand in your vagina so I'll be praying for you. But anyways.....

It's stupid and I'm going to do it anyway.

Trump apparently lied on 30+ occasions.

Anyone who defended Biden's mental fitness for the job should be ashamed of themselves.
It's time
giphy.gif
Like-minded people need to start a grassroots movement and rally around someone who is a legit third party option.

Anyone know how to get in touch with Mitt Romney?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT