ADVERTISEMENT

Vote 3rd Party

Damn it sir you really do make some interesting points
Forgot about the gays and ladies though,
hot guys man bun GIF by mtv

my apologies
sexy butt guy GIF by chuber channel

You seem a little testy after taking an L last night. You also seem to have some sand in your vagina so I'll be praying for you. But anyways.....

It's stupid and I'm going to do it anyway.
Well, there you go. I didn't watch last night - I took nothing. It had no effect on my vote. I'm not voting for Biden - I'm voting to try and keep the most reprehensible person to ever enter the Oval Office from ever doing so again.

Next time...limit yourself to that last line.

Like-minded people need to start a grassroots movement and rally around someone who is a legit third party option.

Anyone know how to get in touch with Mitt Romney?
smh...there is NO "legit" third-party option. None. The absolute BEST you can hope for is that this hypothetical person wins enough EC votes to throw it to the House. Where every state has a single vote. And most state delegations are GOP. And they have demonstrated over the past few years that they are true profiles in courage.

smh...there is NO "legit" third-party option. None. The absolute BEST you can hope for is that this hypothetical person wins enough EC votes to throw it to the House. Where every state has a single vote. And most state delegations are GOP. And they have demonstrated over the past few years that they are true profiles in courage.
My problem is as a moderate I don’t feel I fit into any party anymore. I was a big GWB supporter until I woke up about Iraq. I liked some things about Obama until he got too liberal.

I have pretty much always voted Republican at the local level, but it’s now gotten to the point even these Republicans are getting too extreme for me.

So, where does that leave me? 2016 was the first time I have ever voted for a Democrat for president. I did it again in 2020. Now I am supposed to feel like I am letting the entire country down if I don’t do it again in 2024.

At what point is it acceptable to try to do my part in trying to break the stranglehold the two-party system has on American politics? Since I started voting in 2004, I have been told that particular election was the most important one ever along with every election after. It’s to the point maybe someone like Trump has to completely burn it to the ground so we, as a country, can build back something much different and better. The truth is our current system hasn’t been working for many for several decades now.

Something has to change. Drastically.

My problem is as a moderate I don’t feel I fit into any party anymore. I was a big GWB supporter until I woke up about Iraq. I liked some things about Obama until he got too liberal.

I have pretty much always voted Republican at the local level, but it’s now gotten to the point even these Republicans are getting too extreme for me.

So, where does that leave me? 2016 was the first time I have ever voted for a Democrat for president. I did it again in 2020. Now I am supposed to feel like I am letting the entire country down if I don’t do it again in 2024.

At what point is it acceptable to try to do my part in trying to break the stranglehold the two-party system has on American politics? Since I started voting in 2004, I have been told that particular election was the most important one ever along with every election after. It’s to the point maybe someone like Trump has to completely burn it to the ground so we, as a country, can build back something much different and better. The truth is our current system hasn’t been working for many for several decades now.

Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt Titus Burgess GIF by NETFLIX

LOL...I don't give a rat's ass who you vote for. I just get sick of third-party advocates pretending they're doing something remotely noble.

"I'm voting my conscience unlike the rest of you"

Horseshit. They're abdicating their responsibility to do what they think is best for the country. Vote however you want...just understand that no thinking person takes your vote seriously and we understand you're supporting the person you find most objectionable. Admit it's stupid but you're going to do it anyway. End of conversation.

People who vote third party want a 2nd Trump term but want to avoid the embarrassment of being a "Trump voter".

People are always saying "We need a third party!", but when anyone says they will vote third party, it's: "If you vote third party you are throwing your vote away"

They say there needs to be a viable third party. But there won't be a viable third party until people start voting for one. But people won't vote third party because there isn't a viable one. Vicious circle, and why there will never, ever be a party other than Democrat or Republican.

Americans are idiots, plain and simple.

Ross Perot ended up with 18.9% of the popular vote in 1992 as an independent. I could see all the 3rd Party candidates combining to get 8-10% this November.

People are always saying "We need a third party!", but when anyone says they will vote third party, it's: "If you vote third party you are throwing your vote away"

They say there needs to be a viable third party. But there won't be a viable third party until people start voting for one. But people won't vote third party because there isn't a viable one. Vicious circle, and why there will never, ever be a party other than Democrat or Republican.

Americans are idiots, plain and simple.
Ever notice how saying I'm voting 3rd party never ends with "huh that's interesting, may I ask why?" but always ends with "You are so f***in stupid to do that you are helping MY ENEMY win the election."

Then vote for yourself. I'll bet that'll make you ecstatic. Don't complain about what you end up with.

Here's your analogy:

They're going to amputate your little finger on your RH or your entire left arm. You get to choose which is spared. You don't "like" either choice but you love your dick so you pick that. And they cut off your arm. You could have saved your arm but you didn't like losing your finger, so you cast a worthless vote and got the worst outcome. Genius. Really.
I would cut off his leg too. 😉

Reactions: tarheelbybirth
Ever notice how saying I'm voting 3rd party never ends with "huh that's interesting, may I ask why?" but always ends with "You are so f***in stupid to do that you are helping MY ENEMY win the election."
Damn…you’re so slow. Once more for the mentally challenged…your third party vote helps YOUR “enemy” win the election. Y-O-U-R-S. The person YOU find most objectionable. You’re kicking YOURSELF in the balls with your vote.

• Haha
Reactions: HunkDronkey
Trump apparently lied on 30+ occasions.

Anyone who defended Biden's mental fitness for the job should be ashamed of themselves.
It's time
giphy.gif
Stfu.
Trump apparently lied on 30+ occasions.

Anyone who defended Biden's mental fitness for the job should be ashamed of themselves.
It's time
giphy.gif
Yur dumb. Just fvcking silly. Don’t come with apparently and try to sell something.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT