ADVERTISEMENT

Vote No on Woman Suffrage!

NoleATL

HR Legend
Gold Member
Jul 11, 2007
As I said in another thread, when I encounter an "anti-woke" woman, I like to point out that women getting the right to vote was "woke" as the word is being used today.

Here are some arguments used by opponents of the 19th Amendment. Its quite eye opening the lengths and contortions those in power will go to limit rights of those not in power.

- It means competition of men with women rather than cooperation
- In some states with more women than men voting would place the government under petticoat rule
- With 80% of women eligible votes, it would only double or negate their husbands' votes
- 90% of the women do not want it or do not care because men accurately represented the political will of women
- The benefit is not commensurate with the additional cost
- It's unwise to risk the good we have with the evil that may occur
- Votes of women can accomplish no more than votes of men
- Women's political involvement would keep them from the duties they were particularly adapted

As I said in another thread, when I encounter an "anti-woke" woman, I like to point out that women getting the right to vote was "woke" as the word is being used today.

Here are some arguments used by opponents of the 19th Amendment. Its quite eye opening the lengths and contortions those in power will go to limit rights of those not in power.

- In some states with more women than men voting would place the government under petticoat rule
- With 80% of women eligible votes, it would only double or negate their husbands' votes
- 90% of the women do not want it or do not care because men accurately represented the political will of women
- Women's political involvement would keep them from the duties they were particularly adapted
We’ve come a long way. Now woke means letting men into women’s sports in order to steal the cash prizes. So brave.

We’ve come a long way. Now woke means letting men into women’s sports in order to steal the cash prizes. So brave.
If there are cash prizes involved I believe the host putting up the prize should get to set the rules for the competition, do you disagree? Give me an example of a transgender person winning a cash prize for a woman's competition.

Reactions: BelemNole
If there are cash prizes involved I believe the host putting up the prize should get to set the rules for the competition, do you disagree? Give me an example of a transgender person winning a cash prize for a woman's competition.
https://iowa.forums.rivals.com/threads/congrats-to-austin-killips-for-wining-women’s-bike-race-and-35-000.418258/

Reactions: goldmom
And be sure to include the enthusiastic congrats from the women competing who say they are SO excited a “they” with a dick and a little lipstick beating them.

Reactions: jasonrann
https://iowa.forums.rivals.com/threads/congrats-to-austin-killips-for-wining-women’s-bike-race-and-35-000.418258/
No rules were broken. If someone had a problem with the UCI and USA eligibility requirements then they shouldn't compete in a race that allows transgender athletes. When you compete you follow the rules of the venue, if you don't like it don't participate and rally for changes in the future. Complaining about the rules after losing is poor sportsmanship.

Tour of the Gila is a UCI sanctioned and regulated race; as such, Tour of the Gila is required to follow the rules and regulations set forth by UCI. All rules and regulations on racer eligibility and classification are set forth by the UCI and USA Cycling and must be followed by event organizers.

Tour of the Gila recognizes the passionate debate regarding rider eligibility and classifications of riders set by UCI and USA Cycling and encourages UCI and USA Cycling to host an open discussion on the matter. All comments regarding rider eligibility should be directed to UCI and USA Cycling.

No rules were broken. If someone had a problem with the UCI and USA eligibility requirements then they shouldn't compete in a race that allows transgender athletes. When you compete you follow the rules of the venue, if you don't like it don't participate and rally for changes in the future. Complaining about the rules after losing is poor sportsmanship.

Tour of the Gila is a UCI sanctioned and regulated race; as such, Tour of the Gila is required to follow the rules and regulations set forth by UCI. All rules and regulations on racer eligibility and classification are set forth by the UCI and USA Cycling and must be followed by event organizers.

Tour of the Gila recognizes the passionate debate regarding rider eligibility and classifications of riders set by UCI and USA Cycling and encourages UCI and USA Cycling to host an open discussion on the matter. All comments regarding rider eligibility should be directed to UCI and USA Cycling.

Your strawman has nothing to do with my point. Women are being hurt by men competing in their sports. And it’s the woke leading the charge in making it so. That’s the point. Forcing women to shower and change in front of a dude Lia Thompson is part of the woke agenda. No one else’s. Sorry. No threading that needle.

Like endorsements if you do well?

Like endorsements if you do well?
Sure it's their money, why not? Companies decide who they want to represent their products, do you think they should not be allowed to endorse transgender people? If the public disagrees with the company's choices then they can choose not to buy the product, but the choice of who to endorse should remain with the company.

Sure it's their money, why not? Companies decide who they want to represent their products, do you think they should not be allowed to endorse transgender people? If the public disagrees with the company's choices then they can choose not to buy the product, but the choice of who to endorse should remain with the company.
So boycott any and all events advertised as exclusively for the female of our species, allowing a human born as a male who still tucks it under and puts on a little lipstick shows up and says “they” are a female can get signed up and be the ginormous turd in the punch bowl.
Sure, why not.

• Haha
I don't want any woman to suffer
...then make sure they don't marry GDR.

James Corden GIF by The Late Late Show with James Corden

• Haha
Reactions: Fan In Black
So boycott any and all events advertised as exclusively for the female of our species, allowing a human born as a male who still tucks it under and puts on a little lipstick shows up and says “they” are a female can get signed up and be the ginormous turd in the punch bowl.
Sure, why not.
It's a pro sport, it only survives if people like it. I thought conservatives want the market to make the choices. You know, the vote with your pocketbook slogan. I'm not interested in cycling so I don't spend time caring about how they conduct their competitions.

It's a pro sport, it only survives if people like it. I thought conservatives want the market to make the choices. You know, the vote with your pocketbook slogan. I'm not interested in cycling so I don't spend time caring about how they conduct their competitions.
Cons used to believe in a free market. That has all changed now.

Ridiculous arguments against women voting didn't make suffrage "woke". Sorry you wasted your time

Yea, a transgender that has a physical advantage over women in women’s sports.

Why do you hate women?

Yep, they do make choices.
And they are choosing not to support this nonsense because they DO support female athletes. Ones without penises.

Yep, they do make choices.
And they are choosing not to support this nonsense because they DO support female athletes. Ones without penises.
Great if enough cycling fans choose not to support female transgenders competing against women then the people in charge will change the policy. It's a professional league it's only successful if people watch just like every other professional sport,

Yea, a transgender that has a physical advantage over women in women’s sports.

Why do you hate women?
I don't hate women, I am one that actually played sports. I think the whole transgender issue is blown out of proportion.

What laws are you proposing to ban companies from sponsoring people whose life choices you don't agree with? Am I understanding you correctly, if some cycling gear company wants to sponsor a transgender female you believe the government should make that illegal?

Do you support the SC decision that allowed the "future" website designer to refuse to create websites for gay weddings? If so why do you support the right of a business to refuse to serve a group of people, but at the same time want to make it illegal for a business to include a group of people? Seems hypocritical to me.

I don't hate women, I am one that actually played sports. I think the whole transgender issue is blown out of proportion.

What laws are you proposing to ban companies from sponsoring people whose life choices you don't agree with? Am I understanding you correctly, if some cycling gear company wants to sponsor a transgender female you believe the government should make that illegal?

Do you support the SC decision that allowed the "future" website designer to refuse to create websites for gay weddings? If so why do you support the right of a business to refuse to serve a group of people, but at the same time want to make it illegal for a business to include a group of people? Seems hypocritical to me.
We’re you against the SC decision that allowed the "future" website designer to refuse to create websites for gay weddings?

I’m pretty sure you chimed in on that subject as being against it.

A medal is a prize.

We’re you against the SC decision that allowed the "future" website designer to refuse to create websites for gay weddings?

I’m pretty sure you chimed in on that subject as being against it.
Yes, I was against a made up scenario making it to the SC. I’m also in favor of inclusion which makes my stance consistent in both cases. Now, will you answer my questions.

Yes, I was against a made up scenario making it to the SC. I’m also in favor of inclusion which makes my stance consistent in both cases. Now, will you answer my questions.
I was against the SC decision, but I’m looking out for women and the growing trend of competing with biological men. It’s simply unfair to them after all of these years that women have been fighting for equal rights and getting the same sports programs available to them that men have in high school, college, and professional.

I find it odd that women wouldn’t support women on this issue.

I was against the SC decision, but I’m looking out for women and the growing trend of competing with biological men. It’s simply unfair to them after all of these years that women have been fighting for equal rights and getting the same sports programs available to them that men have in high school, college, and professional.

I find it odd that women wouldn’t support women on this issue.
My stance on sponsorship has nothing to do with transgenders competing against women, I'm just saying companies have the right to spend money how they see fit. Maybe the gear company wants to appeal to the LGBTQ market. It’s their choice and their risk.

My stance on sponsorship has nothing to do with transgenders competing against women, I'm just saying companies have the right to spend money how they see fit. Maybe the gear company wants to appeal to the LGBTQ market. It’s their choice and their risk.
Well, I never argued sponsorships. So why are you picking on me? ;)

Well, in that context, companies usually endorse the top athletes. How do you think the women that finish second to a man feel if/when they don’t get endorsed?

I still think you hate women.
Companies sign endorsement deals with people they want to represent their company. Like Nike with Jordan. If the company chooses someone their customers don't like they will suffer the consequences. I say let the market decide. So far the only example we have of something similar is Bud Light and many of their customers let them know they were unhappy. Either way it's a business decision for the company, not something that needs legislation restricting the company's choices.

Sure I hate women even though I've spent 62 years being one!

• Love
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT