ADVERTISEMENT

Vote No on Woman Suffrage!

I was against the SC decision, but I’m looking out for women and the growing trend of competing with biological men. It’s simply unfair to them after all of these years that women have been fighting for equal rights and getting the same sports programs available to them that men have in high school, college, and professional.

I find it odd that women wouldn’t support women on this issue.
Growing? Yes this is a massive problem. Far more important to focus on than the rising costs of living. Food. Housing. Prescription drug prices. Health care costs. Poverty. Homelessness. Years ago you wouldn't have fallen for Republican distraction bullshit.

For the record, I agree with you guys on this topic. I just don't think it is as important as people like Ted Cruz tell us it is. There are larger priorities in this country that affect hundreds of millions of us.

Companies sign endorsement deals with people they want to represent their company. Like Nike with Jordan. If the company chooses someone their customers don't like they will suffer the consequences. I say let the market decide. So far the only example we have of something similar is Bud Light and many of their customers let them know they were unhappy. Either way it's a business decision for the company, not something that needs legislation restricting the company's choices.

Sure I hate women even though I've spent 62 years being one!
You won’t stand up for them.

You won’t stand up for them.
I'm standing up for everyone and their right to spend money the way they want.

If professional women cyclists don't want to compete against transgender women they too can vote with their feet and not participate in events that allow transgenders to participate. As professionals, cycling is their job and just like any other profession you are always free to choose your place of work.

I'm standing up for everyone and their right to spend money the way they want.

If professional women cyclists don't want to compete against transgender women they too can vote with their feet and not participate in events that allow transgenders to participate. As professionals, cycling is their job and just like any other profession you are always free to choose your place of work.
That’s what I said. You don’t stand up for women. They don’t like it, they can do something else.

to My stance on sponsorship has nothing to do with transgenders competing against women, I'm just saying companies have the right to spend money how they see fit. Maybe the gear company wants to appeal to the LGBTQ market. It’s their choice and their risk.
We agree on that. Gear is gear.
Human competition is another and women have every right to push back. Or boycott.

We agree on that. Gear is gear.
Human competition is another and women have every right to push back. Or boycott.
Sure they have the right to push back or boycott, I'm just pointing out these are professionals thus the rules are set up by the league or sponsor of an event.

I just don't think government should get involved in making the rules for sports leagues designed to make money. The leagues will succeed or fail based on the product they put out. Think of how many professional football leagues have failed because they can't generate anywhere near the kind of fandom of the NFL.

That’s what I said. You don’t stand up for women. They don’t like it, they can do something else.
You don't know how all women feel. I love you mansplaining how a woman should stand up for women.

Nice deflection. You said if they don’t like it, they can do something else. Own it.
I said they can find somewhere else to compete. I'm sure I'm not the only woman that feels that way including some of the female cyclists.

Keep telling me how women are supposed to respond to transgender females, I'm learning so much from your mansplaining.

Reactions: SocraticIshmael
I said they can find somewhere else to compete. I'm sure I'm not the only woman that feels that way including some of the female cyclists.

Keep telling me how women are supposed to respond to transgender females, I'm learning so much from your mansplaining.
I’ve listened to some that speak out against it. You see them as bad people.

Love how you’re now hiding behind mansplaining. Are you a poor little victim?

I’ve listened to some that speak out against it. You see them as bad people.
No I don't. I support their right to speak out. If enough of these professionals and their fans oppose the inclusion of transgender cyclists the league will change it's policies. What I don't support is the government forcing a professional league change their eligibility requirements.

Reactions: SocraticIshmael
No I don't. I support their right to speak out. If enough of these professionals and their fans oppose the inclusion of transgender cyclists the league will change it's policies. What I don't support is the government forcing a professional league change their eligibility requirements.
Come on, tell me how I’m mansplaining victim .

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT