ADVERTISEMENT

voter fraud IS real

What do you want to do about it? What are you willing to give the opposition to get their votes?

Explain how voter I'd would have prevented this.

the woman in the 1st example doesn't get to vote as her 23 year old daughter. read slowly. I know these things are hard to comprehend for a leftie used to encouraging vote fraud

the woman in the 1st example doesn't get to vote as her 23 year old daughter. read slowly. I know these things are hard to comprehend for a leftie used to encouraging vote fraud
She was an election judge. How would needing id have stopped her?

One man/women one vote?
So you want to sell them what they already got. You must not want to move the product very bad. I get that, the "Ds are stealing our election" is a good meme for your team. It removes all responsibility when the nation rejects your crappy ideas.

Reactions: jscott78
So you want to sell them what they already got. You must not want to move the product very bad. I get that, the "Ds are stealing our election" is a good meme for your team. It removes all responsibility when the nation rejects your crappy ideas.

I read today in the WaPost that the number of minority children in the US under 5 now outnumbers white children for the first time. You can see why the wing is working very hard on taking away the vote. The numbers terrify them.

Did you really use the word "responsibility"? Pretty soon you're going to start brandishing "individual accountability" and personal achievement/mobility. Then you will begin your journey to the dark side.

Be careful what you wish for. Those ideas are not part of your party's core beliefs.

I read today in the WaPost that the number of minority children in the US under 5 now outnumbers white children for the first time. You can see why the wing is working very hard on taking away the vote. The numbers terrify them.

Now just let them vote multiple times. Then you will have game/set/match.

The really odd thing is that so many in the minority communities are very receptive to the religiosity and family values rhetoric the right loves.

The really odd thing is that so many in the minority communities are very receptive to the religiosity and family values rhetoric the right loves.

Rhetorical question.

Can you really still call them minority if they are now the majority?

I think the term "minority" has become racist.

Or, at least a form of micro-aggression that we should smite from the HROT lexicon.

Did you really use the word "responsibility"? Pretty soon you're going to start brandishing "individual accountability" and personal achievement/mobility. Then you will begin your journey to the dark side.

Be careful what you wish for. Those ideas are not part of your party's core beliefs.
Of course they are. The whole raison d'etre of all the D social programs is to free people to live up to their potential. Rs are always putting the cart before the horse thinking they won't have to deal with the shit. But that plan only works if you are already in the cart and don't want to go anywhere. Ds recognize reality is messy and the assistance comes first, then the responsibility.

Rhetorical question.

Can you really still call them minority if they are now the majority?

I think the term "minority" has become racist.

Or, at least a form of micro-aggression that we should smite from the HROT lexicon.
I think this logic only works if you lump all minority groups into one pot and insist they are the same. One might call that lack of awareness and sensitivity to the various minority communities a not so micro aggression.

Those are the easiest to patronize and reinforce the victim mentality. Reminding them that they are oppressed, helpless and doomed for destruction with out the government's assistance is what keeps them coming out for general elections.

The mouse presses the lever and gets cheese. Good conditioned response.

Those are the easiest to patronize and reinforce the victim mentality. Reminding them that they are oppressed, helpless and doomed for destruction with out the government's assistance is what keeps them coming out for general elections.

The mouse presses the lever and gets cheese. Good conditioned response.
I'm sure you're right, that's the whole lesson of Christianity.

I think this logic only works if you lump all minority groups into one pot and insist they are the same. One might call that lack of awareness and sensitivity to the various minority communities a not so micro aggression.

I was being ironical...

Of course they are. The whole raison d'etre of all the D social programs is to free people to live up to their potential. Rs are always putting the cart before the horse thinking they won't have to deal with the shit. But that plan only works if you are already in the cart and don't want to go anywhere. Ds recognize reality is messy and the assistance comes first, then the responsibility.
That is completely backward. The whole raison d'etre of the D social programs is to make people dependent upon government, thus empowering government to make decisions for individuals.

Reactions: icu81222
That is completely backward. The whole raison d'etre of the D social programs is to make people dependent upon government, thus empowering government to make decisions for individuals.

Very obvious.

Jonathan Gruber is the perfect example of the parenting mentality of the DNC agenda.

We're not so different; you and I. :D
You're a good sparring partner
tumblr_m2ttk4K7tD1r2q0azo1_1280.jpg

Reactions: 22*43*51
It must seem that way when you have your cart configured as you do.

Not trying to butt in but you have raised my curiosity....

Natural, just when does the "responsibility" part of the Dems grand scheme kick in?

Reactions: icu81222
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT