ADVERTISEMENT

Biden fundraiser brings in $26 million last night

And overturning Roe v. Wade has provided the impetus for a wave of newly registered single-issue voters who, along with moderate Republicans and Independents, are highly motivated to defeat anti-reproductive rights candidates, including Trump.
This. This is the saddest truth.

• Haha
Reactions: Tom Paris
“Anything.”

Stop acting like you’re a serious person. You’re a child who doesn’t want to choose between the two things mom and dad can make for dinner.
I already said I’d vote for Biden in a Trump v Biden choice.

Doesn’t mean I have to be thrilled about it.

It’s the easiest decision a rational person can ever hope to make: die in a fire or have an average day where nothing super cool happens.

You’ve been really pouty about the latter.
If nothing super cool ever happens to you then you’re not living life to the fullest.

While Joe was raising $26 mill, Orange Man just ...

1) made $4B (with a "B") this week in Truth Social's new offering
2) Attended the funeral of a slain New York Police Officer who Joe chose to ignore
3) Paid off the mortgage for slain Police Officer's widow and 1 year old child

Another bad week for Joe.

While Joe was raising $26 mill, Orange Man just ...

1) made $4B (with a "B") this week in Truth Social's new offering
2) Attended the funeral of a slain New York Police Officer who Joe chose to ignore
3) Paid off the mortgage for slain Police Officer's widow and 1 year old child

Another bad week for Joe.
$4 billion in stock he can't sell and is based on a company that loses money. That's one P Diddy level flex.

$4 billion in stock he can't sell and is based on a company that loses money. That's one P Diddy level flex.
Joe Biden Falling GIF

Meanwhile Donny still refuses to pay his New York fraud bill. Enjoy November.

"Meanwhile, the Three Stooges—Biden, Obama, and Clinton—were at a glitzy fundraiser in the city with their elitist, out-of-touch celebrity benefactors," he added.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT