ADVERTISEMENT

Voters say Biden Unfit to Serve

72 percent! Wow!

Congrats, you have a drunk driver and the basketball coach that you made fun of for his team only scoring like 6 points in a game, both mad at you so you know you are right. On other topics, who are the top medical whores for trials these days. I was asked and was like WTH I do tax and don't care.

Congrats, you have a drunk driver and the basketball coach that you made fun of for his team only scoring like 6 points in a game, both mad at you so you know you are right. On other topics, who are the top medical whores for trials these days. I was asked and was like WTH I do tax and don't care.
Another Clownshow account @kwik44 is back. Failed personal attacks it's only point

23c2ef771c25724cd0737691780ead390ac21de386d0c204d7740d246c7f1ca0.png

Reactions: Finance85
The guy is 81, he is doing pretty well for himself as a grandpa, not so much as the current president and presidential candidate.

People get old and as you get old you develop health conditions. Most people his age have been retired for 15 years and can just take a nap when their tired.

I think putting biden out there reflects very poorly on the democrat party. They have put their own agenda ahead of the country and ahead of Joe the person. You could argue the same with putting trump out there at his age, but at least he is mentally with it.
Lol what are you talking about. Trump says some of the weirdest shit I've ever heard.

Reactions: Ree4 and McLovin32
72 percent! Wow!

I wonder who the 28% are.

I suspect they have BUT Trump tee shirts.

Biden's fitness to serve has nothing to do with Trump. Maybe Biden's staffers' fitness, or Obama's fitness, but not Biden.

I've spoken the truth my man. Joe did say that. Should I think that is funny or correct?
He also said "Poor kids are just as smart as white kids." And, lets not forget how many times his VP called him a racist. I have said it before, this country is SCREWED!! You have partisan hacks on BOTH sides who think their guy can do no wrong. It is an utter joke.

I'll stop here but remember this. I've actually dealt with politicians in both parties. Face to face. I used to lobby for a well known association. I can tell you to your face that there are aholes in both parties. Some of my best friends are conservative Republicans and they are good people. Some people I detest claim to be democrats. Don't paint with a broad brush. If you don't think Biden should step aside, what can I tell you? This thing has become a farce. I seriously hope he lives to see November.
THIS IS TRUE!!!!!

I would gladly vote for Sanders. The dem party screwed him over twice. If there wasn't Jim Clyburn and South Carolina, there would be no Joe Biden.
This gets memory holed a lot. Sanders was winning big and then all of a sudden call 66 went out and over the weekend Biden was the guy. Funny how that worked. Its almost like the left doesn't like its voters voting for anyone other than the regime approved option.

Hmmm. Maybe. But if Democrats are so much smarter, how did they not recognize Biden's condition before now?
My thoughts:

I’ve said forever he should not run again. Too old and he’s declining.

That said, the decline didn’t appear to be a deal breaker. He had some moments but compared with Trump it was an easy vote.

The debate was shocking to me. This wasn’t a gotcha moment on the tail end of a global trip….they’d been prepping, resting, etc. The guy should’ve been at his very best for a huge moment. Instead, he completely flamed out.

It is so much worse than most of us realized. I now question how much he’s engaged with governing, and who’s running the show.

Learning he relies on Hunter’s advice is a wtf. Jill seems like a power-hungry enabler. The campaign seems incompetent. The whole bunch of them are now lying and gaslighting anyone who is questioning Biden’s fitness. “Bedwetting Brigade.” **** off.

Reactions: Hans81
My thoughts:

I’ve said forever he should not run again. Too old and he’s declining.

That said, the decline didn’t appear to be a deal breaker. He had some moments but compared with Trump it was an easy vote.

The debate was shocking to me. This wasn’t a gotcha moment on the tail end of a global trip….they’d been prepping, resting, etc. The guy should’ve been at his very best for a huge moment. Instead, he completely flamed out.

It is so much worse than most of us realized. I now question how much he’s engaged with governing, and who’s running the show.

Learning he relies on Hunter’s advice is a wtf. Jill seems like a power-hungry enabler. The campaign seems incompetent. The whole bunch of them are now lying and gaslighting anyone who is questioning Biden’s fitness. “Bedwetting Brigade.” **** off.
The Blacklist Yes GIF by NBC

Reactions: McLovin32
Ya'll remember when
This gets memory holed a lot. Sanders was winning big and then all of a sudden call 66 went out and over the weekend Biden was the guy. Funny how that worked. Its almost like the left doesn't like its voters voting for anyone other than the regime approved option.

Will Ferrell Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

The guy is 81, he is doing pretty well for himself as a grandpa, not so much as the current president and presidential candidate.

People get old and as you get old you develop health conditions. Most people his age have been retired for 15 years and can just take a nap when their tired.

I think putting biden out there reflects very poorly on the democrat party. They have put their own agenda ahead of the country and ahead of Joe the person. You could argue the same with putting trump out there at his age, but at least he is mentally with it.
I'm one of the many dems that didn't think he should run at 81 years old but as the incumbent Biden put himself out there....which has put the party in a tough spot.

I'm guessing you might have been one of the Bernie guys who felt the DNC overstepped its bounds by favoring the more moderate candidate in '16 and '20. Now it sounds like you think they should have made a basically unprecedented move and found someone to run against and defeat a sitting president in the primary?

That just wasn't going to happen. Blame Joe. Not the party

I'll stop here but remember this. I've actually dealt with politicians in both parties. Face to face. I used to lobby for a well known association. I can tell you to your face that there are aholes in both parties. Some of my best friends are conservative Republicans and they are good people. Some people I detest claim to be democrats. Don't paint with a broad brush. If you don't think Biden should step aside, what can I tell you? This thing has become a farce. I seriously hope he lives to see November.
You think they 86 him?

Actually it's the opposite, I've looked into, read the facts and details and you are wrong. So, get with it. I don't care who you vote for in the Presidential election in Iowa but I hope you vote for the right candidates locally and for US House.
Why would you care how anyone votes? It’s really none of your business.

If 72% say Biden unfit to be a candidate, wouldn't that make him unfit to run the country for the next 6 1/2 months?

What happens if there's a major military event somewhere in the world in the next 6 1/2 months.

I take care of some elderly and I know what you mean. It's amazing to me that democrats throw me under the bus when the problem is plain as day. Bizarre. Even though he loves to quote twitter, he conveniently isn't posting the democratic rage about Biden staying in the race. Even the huffingtonpost wants him gone. Why even have an election any more?
Sounds like Putin propaganda, comrade!

Am I doing this right?

Reactions: Finance85
If 72% say Biden unfit to be a candidate, wouldn't that make him unfit to run the country for the next 6 1/2 months?

What happens if there's a major military event somewhere in the world in the next 6 1/2 months.
It's sad when Biden's opponent has to take action to ensure foreign countries don't take advantage of our incapacitated president.

This gets memory holed a lot. Sanders was winning big and then all of a sudden call 66 went out and over the weekend Biden was the guy. Funny how that worked. Its almost like the moderates don't like its left voters voting for anyone other than the regime approved option.
FIFY

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT