• noleclone2

• NDallasRuss

• RunRonnieRun

• fsu1jreed

Results are only viewable after voting.

BABiscuit

HR Legend
Jul 4, 2001
In what can only be described as a shitshow of a nomination process, posters have picked some real titans of HROT to compete for the title of non-Iowa Poster of the Year. It's sure to be a tight race. Do you vote for the ISU poster that is obviously looking for a reason to jerk off his dad or do you pick the FSU poster that posts about working at Applebees? I'm not sure which one that is, but I think its one with Nole in his name.

After a very long nominating process, the top 10 has been identified. Congrats to @fsu1jreed and @RunRonnieRun on making it out of the play-in round. Winner of this contest gets an automatic entry into the POTY contest we'll have in January.

To all those that didn't make the cut, keep trying! You probably never will, but it's better to have tried and failed than to have never tried at all.

Congrats to all the finalists!
@BelemNole
@gusto79
@BABiscuit
@DFSNOLE
@FSUTribe76
@Formerly Rockymtnole
@noleclone2
@NDallasRuss
@RunRonnieRun
@fsu1jreed

Reactions: FSUTribe76
Wow, many of my favorite posters made the cut. Tough competition this year.

giphy.gif

Early exit polls look pretty good for @DFSNOLE and @NDallasRuss. Honestly, I thought those were the same poster. Whats their deals? Is one of then one of the guys with fancy food posts? I always though DFS stood for Dallas Fort Worth's. Like it was possessive. And Russ is from Dallas, but maybe Dallas is his first name and his last name is Russ or Russell.

Early exit polls look pretty good for @DFSNOLE and @NDallasRuss. Honestly, I thought those were the same poster. Whats their deals? Is one of then one of the guys with fancy food posts? I always though DFS stood for Dallas Fort Worth's. Like it was possessive. And Russ is from Dallas, but maybe Dallas is his first name and his last name is Russ or Russell.

They both banged OP’s mom the most.

I'm sure I'm half the man that DFS is, except for where it really counts. ;)

I'm originally from North Dallas, and my name is Russ. I live in Virginia now though, but my name's still Russ.

Voted for the OP, what a shitty job this is. Not as shitty as Coloradonoles, but still shitty.

Voted for the OP, what a shitty job this is. Not as shitty as Coloradonoles, but still shitty.

It is a lot of work. But @TomKakert said if I do one more year I will get admin rights so I can see all the pics that get threads deleted. And hes going to tell me the truth about whether SP is @torbee. I think its actually @bladel but I'm excited to find out either way.

In the end I voted @DFSNOLE

For whatever reason his encouragement to get me to post more often was the trigger for me to engage more on HROT. Thanks to him I have managed to waste countless hours with you degenerates when I could have been doing something productive. Now that I think about it...maybe that should qualify him for WPOTY instead 🤔

Reactions: DFSNOLE
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT