• DFSNOLE

• FSUTribe76

• Formerly Rockymtnole

• noleclone2

• NDallasRuss

• RunRonnieRun

• fsu1jreed

Results are only viewable after voting.
They’re erecting a statue on Florida’s I-10 between Exit 70 and Exit 85 as we speak!

(I think that’s where DeFuniak is. I’ve lived in Tallahassee for ~30 years, and I’m still not entirely sure where DeFuniak Springs is.)

th

They’re erecting a statue on Florida’s I-10 between Exit 70 and Exit 85 as we speak!

(I think that’s where DeFuniak is. I’ve lived in Tallahassee for ~30 years, and I’m still not entirely sure where DeFuniak Springs is.)

th

It's almost exactly halfway between Tally and Pensacola on US 90.

Does the person who finishes in last place have to rollerblade naked down the interstate holding a golf club while wearing a Panda head?

• Haha
Reactions: Finance85
Ok, it turns out it wasn't from the LR. It was from FSU/Kellum Hall. My brother had a roommate that was looking thru the phone book one day and found a guy named Zamfir in it. At the time there was an informercial for a musician called "Zamfir: Master of the Pan Flute" that used to play late at night. So this roommate thought it would be funny to call the local Zamfir whenever he came back from a night of drinking and yell at him. Usually went something like this: "Zamfir? Zamfir you Greek bastard this is Box Car Willie. Slim Whitman and I are pissed. We never received our check from the last album. We better see some money or we're coming over there to beat your ass!"
This went on every few days for weeks. 2am drunk calls while the guy on the other line insisted that he had no ideal who box car willie was and to stop calling him.
It ended abruptly when the police showed up at their door room one afternoon and arrested him for harassment.

I think voting closes on Christmas Eve. I'll pump since I'm not in first.

I guess I'll get something out for moat improved poster. My enthusiasm to tally nominations is tepid.

@WorldSeriesChamps2015 if you tally the votes for me and tell me who the nominees are to include in the vote poll, I promise I won't exclude you from voting for WPOTY. Otherwise I am definetly going to fuvk you over.

I think voting closes on Christmas Eve. I'll pump since I'm not in first.

I guess I'll get something out for moat improved poster. My enthusiasm to tally nominations is tepid.

@WorldSeriesChamps2015 if you tally the votes for me and tell me who the nominees are to include in the vote poll, I promise I won't exclude you from voting for WPOTY. Otherwise I am definetly going to fuvk you over.

Ill get on this at lunch while I get a workout in.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT