ADVERTISEMENT

Wadley

But yet people think KF doesn't talk more because people can't handle his responses.. NOPE! He rarely ever gets asked very tough questions anyway then he gives snide remarks about some players.. Like he almost wishes they did bad! It's like he has biological kids on the team then the foster step kids.. Lol what a guy..
Don't have time for haters with a closed mind.

There are some serious pussies on this board regarding any comment KF makes about a player.

His point about Wadley is valid, he is using him wisely. And if he all of a sudden ran him for 25 carries and he got hurt, the same pussies would piss and moan the other way.
Someone could get hurt playing FOOTBALL! When the hell did this start....

Probably best to just let him watch from the bench, and hope he doesn't work on any Drones while he's there................

Reactions: Stormn Norman
What a dbag response....curious what KF all said. Why doesn't he say something like...."Wadley had a great game today. Glad he is on our team and our defense does not have to face him."
That sounds like something he would have said about Martin-Manley back in the day.

A couple quotes from KFz that I read today:

"
Daniels and Wadley have driven this thing.

“We’re fine just keeping this thing low keyed right now, but I think both of them are really having good years and they’re both playing well,” Ferentz said. “LeShun is a senior. You really hope for that and expect that from your oldest players. The big thing is he’s been healthy. He’s staying healthy and really doing a good job, but he’s improved, too. He really works at it.

“And I’d say the same thing about Akrum. He’s really grown a lot in this past 15, 14 months, and I think he’s really made some nice strides. You know, it’s still out there for him. He can still get better. So can LeShun, so that’s good, but they both work at it really hard, and they both like football.”

The second one:
This is where Ferentz cringes a little bit. Wadley doesn’t have a “between the tackles” build. After the Purdue game, Ferentz mentioned the weight thing with Wadley. Remember, that was part of what gave coaches pause during the early stages of Wadley’s career. He couldn’t maintain his weight. Apparently, he’s still working on that.

“When he gets over 1-9, I’m going to give him a hug and smile and say really nice things about him,” Ferentz said. “When he gets over 190, I’ll be signing his praises. He’s not there yet, but he’s doing a good job, playing well.”

Wadley copped to that.

“My weight is inconsistent right now,” he said. “I’ll get back on track.”

Does anyone remember how angry KF was about CJ stepping in and winning the 2014 @Pitt game?

he said some shitty nonsense as if he was pissed about the Win and just had to get a jab in on CJ. It was bizarre.

Reactions: WORTHYWISH
Does anyone remember how angry KF was about CJ stepping in and winning the 2014 @Pitt game?

he said some shitty nonsense as if he was pissed about the Win and just had to get a jab in on CJ. It was bizarre.
Kirk really lets his judgments of player personalities get the best of him and the team.

Reactions: DewHawk
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT