ADVERTISEMENT

Walz Is A DEI Hire

NoleATL

HB Legend
Gold Member
Jul 11, 2007
LOLOLOLOL... Bwahahahahahahaha. Oh, FoxNews... you never fail to deliver the comedy.

Gutfeld: Walz Is The First Ever White Male “DEI Hire”​

August 23, 2024 Fake News, Fox News

“It makes me wonder, though, is Walz the first white DEI hire? When you think about it, I mean, he kind of — they needed to tick two boxes, white male, because they knew they were hemorrhaging white — actually, all males. So, they picked a white male and ignored all of the disqualifying characteristics that make him up, from his chronic lying, and obviously the DWI cover-up which is pretty big, you know. So, I think maybe he is a historic first. He’s the first white DEI hire.” – Fox News host Greg Gutfeld, last night.

Kinda funny to see how far "blew a tranny" has come from ways in which someone like you or I might use it.

😄
Point Sopranos GIF by Sky

LOLOLOLOL... Bwahahahahahahaha. Oh, FoxNews... you never fail to deliver the comedy.

Gutfeld: Walz Is The First Ever White Male “DEI Hire”​

August 23, 2024 Fake News, Fox News

“It makes me wonder, though, is Walz the first white DEI hire? When you think about it, I mean, he kind of — they needed to tick two boxes, white male, because they knew they were hemorrhaging white — actually, all males. So, they picked a white male and ignored all of the disqualifying characteristics that make him up, from his chronic lying, and obviously the DWI cover-up which is pretty big, you know. So, I think maybe he is a historic first. He’s the first white DEI hire.” – Fox News host Greg Gutfeld, last night.

It’s the truth.

I’ve worked with the guy, served on boards with him, the dude is a natural born leader. There’s a big difference between his presence and Kim Reynolds.
I know some people that have worked with Walz too and they say he is quite defensive of any constructive criticism. 😤 BTW - Walz was an unpaid/volunteer assistant football coach, not the head coach.

I know some people that have worked with Walz too and they say he is quite defensive of any constructive criticism. 😤 BTW - Walz was an unpaid/volunteer assistant football coach, not the head coach.
I doubt it and he taught school there and was the defensive coordinator on that team.

Are you people that ****ing stupid? Talk about a reach, I guess Phil Parker isn’t a coach since he’s the DC. JFC, some of you idiots will go anywhere to confirm your biases. Obvious tavern hawk vibes coming from some of you.

I doubt it and he taught school there and was the defensive coordinator on that team.

Are you people that ****ing stupid? Talk about a reach, I guess Phil Parker isn’t a coach since he’s the DC. JFC, some of you idiots will go anywhere to confirm your biases. Obvious tavern hawk vibes coming from some of you.
Look no further than what they've said about Gus to realize how far they will go...

Reactions: Torg

Of course, defensive coordinators are coaches, but the Dems are characterizing Walz as the head coach that lead them to State, which isn’t the case.

I mean it’s been forever, just forever, since a white man has served in a vice president or president role since this country was founded. Let me check my notes. It’s been, let’s see, it’s right here, well I guess we’ve always had a white male president or vice president.

Maybe DEI doesn’t apply here? Maybe there’s no need to find qualified white male applicants, since historically that’s who finds their way into those offices?

Reactions: Torg and BelemNole
Nothing Gutfeld tried to smear Walz with in his remarks are even close to factual. Besides no one cares what enraged, self described victims think anymore. They’re irrelevant and on ignore, now and forevermore.
And, perhaps ironically, trying to tarnish Walz with the chronic lying and DWI tags would probably just make him MORE relatable to the MAGA crowd anyway.

So this guy finally caught up to the joke thousands of people have made all over the internet for weeks? Somebody want to make sure Gutfeld knows we landed on the moon?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT