ADVERTISEMENT

Was Cheering for LSU

Jan 3, 2003
Am glad we don't have to watch the Flaming Peacock on the sideline anymore this tournament. Talk about an attention whore. The coach of Miami wants to make sure everyone sees her in stripclub attire. That is one crazy coach. This game is about the players, and not the coach. We should be thankful that Coach Bluder is all about her players and not about herself. Go Hawkeyes!

Am glad we don't have to watch the Flaming Peacock on the sideline anymore this tournament. Talk about an attention whore. The coach of Miami wants to make sure everyone sees her in stripclub attire. That is one crazy coach. This game is about the players, and not the coach. We should be thankful that Coach Bluder is all about her players and not about herself. Go Hawkeyes!
Uhh...

wtf-gif.gif

I don't want to tell you this but LSU won and Kim coaches for LSU.

giphy.gif

I actually remember her well from her college days, and a friend and I went to one of the 1984 Olympic games, and she was the one player we knew. We had no idea she would grow up to be such a witch.

She was the subject of a pretty good Jomboy video, though.

Looks to me like you are going to get the attention. Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT