Was Kamala a DEI pick?

• Yes

Votes: 39 61.9%
  • No

Votes: 23 36.5%
  • I don't know

Votes: 1 1.6%

• Total voters
What about Vance's qualifications compared to Kamala.

And LOL at the "hopefully she can beat Trump". You're gonna spend the next 4 months attacking her but sure, you want her to win. Yeah buddy.
Idiot. I hope whomever the roll out beats Trump. Besides not being Biden I have no real feelings on Kamala. She was a poor presidential candidate, hopefully she finds something against Trump.

I think the general consensus is that bigots tend to be simple-minded, you are correct. Might want to fix your spelling if you're going to use it though.

images
"Simple minded" is bad grammar?

I called you simple minded for stupidly thinking that what lie behind the DEI comments was bigotry. That was a stupid, but common, refrain from the left over much of the culture war debate. We're saying X because we care about Y minority -- you disagree with X not because we don't make sense, but because you don't care for Y minority.

That stupid fallacy has only been repeated a million times over.

My point - if you want to call it that - but more of an comment on your opinion: overvaluing and waxing hyperbolic. Or how Rifler described it: everything the Dems do is crazy.

My view is more so in the middle. Dems and everyone that gets lumped in (NYT, WaPo, NPR, etc) didn't go crazy. At the same time Republicans didn't invent it all out of thin air, but rather use it all as bad faith political boogeymen.
I think it's actually a bit unfair to include democratic politicians in with what was moreso a culturally left movement. (we'll call it fanaticism over identity) Granted, they were obvious more complicit with those ideas when it came to governance, but they weren't the ones that developed them. Most all of mainstream republican/right media has major quality issues, so no surprise that the response was became stupid.

• Haha
Reactions: RileyHawk
Just pick the best person instead of checking a box.

You can apply that to Harris as well if she's limiting her choice just to white men.
What if there are multiple qualified candidates? Is it wrong to determine a non-traditional or contrasting candidate might be the best choice for a variety of reasons?

I think that DEI has infiltrated everything in ‘Marica! Watch those football games this Fall…..when those black captains meet at mid-field for the pre-game coin flip…….ask yourself….Are these guys really “leaders” on this team…or were they selected because of DEI?

Your 2 questions produce different, but obvious answers:

1. Would she have been picked without being black and a woman? NO

2. Is she a DEI Pick? YES (because the answer to #1 is no, so she absolutely is).

Not sure if the poll will reflect what you want depending on the order people read your questions

Social media users falsely claimed that a photo of Harris standing between a man and a woman, said to be her parents, is "proof" that her father isn't Black. The photo, which spread in 2020, is not of Harris' parents.

Some have also claimed that because her father is from Jamaica, Harris is not Black. The vast majority of Jamaica's population has African heritage since the British brought enslaved Africans to the island in the 18th century.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/old-fa...ala-harris-becomes-likely-democratic-nominee/
jkEZc4jWIS.jpg

Reactions: RileyHawk
Social media users falsely claimed that a photo of Harris standing between a man and a woman, said to be her parents, is "proof" that her father isn't Black. The photo, which spread in 2020, is not of Harris' parents.

Some have also claimed that because her father is from Jamaica, Harris is not Black. The vast majority of Jamaica's population has African heritage since the British brought enslaved Africans to the island in the 18th century.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/old-fa...ala-harris-becomes-likely-democratic-nominee/
jkEZc4jWIS.jpg

She's not black and neither is this person.

dolezal-index.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT