Was Kamala a DEI pick?

• Yes

Votes: 54 65.1%
  • No

Votes: 28 33.7%
  • I don't know

Votes: 1 1.2%

• Total voters
She did well enough to be picked as the VP running mate.
Your honest assessment is you have zero issues with Harris being President?
I'll take Joe for 4 more years with Obama pulling the strings 10/10 times. Harris would be shockingly embarrassing on the world stage.
Russia and China would literally piss all over her and she would end up impeached.

• Haha
Reactions: RileyHawk
Your honest assessment is you have zero issues with Harris being President?
I'll take Joe for 4 more years with Obama pulling the strings 10/10 times. Harris would be shockingly embarrassing on the world stage.
Russia and China would literally piss all over her and she would end up impeached.
That's your measure of whether someone is a valid selection? That they are the "perfect" choice? GTFO.

You, like the rest of the right wing who are in a tizzy about Harris, can't be taken seriously.

And again, you're wrong. It was a criteria they wanted, it wasn't THE criteria. Continuing on that path demonstrates how gullible you are.

It's also funny how you and other rubes try to fall back on what you "say" as being the truth rather than what you do. No wonder so many of you buy into what Trump "says".
Her gender and alleged color were the ONLY reason she was selected.

That's your measure of whether someone is a valid selection? That they are the "perfect" choice? GTFO.

You, like the rest of the right wing who are in a tizzy about Harris, can't be taken seriously.
Who has taken you seriously besides your hand in your pocket. Don't be a fool but answer the question that was asked. I'm not in a tizzy over any of this.
Fools like you never question anything or have open discussions

Still amazed not one Democrat is bothered you throw 14 million votes out the window and let a half dozen Democrats chose the presidential candidate. Not democracy in the least.
Why does it bother you? Not your party.

14 milion votes went to the ticket, BTW.

Who has taken you seriously besides your hand in your pocket. Don't be a fool but answer the question that was asked. I'm not in a tizzy over any of this.
Fools like you never question anything or have open discussions
The stupid question about whether I have "zero issues" with Harris being President? LOL. I have no issues with her being President.

What are your issues with her being the choice Democrats might make for her to be their candidate for President?

The stupid question about whether I have "zero issues" with Harris being President? LOL. I have no issues with her being President.

What are your issues with her being the choice Democrats might make for her to be their candidate for President?
I have never seen a candidate for the Democrats elected by 14 mil votes for "the ticket". Does that mean Joe will be the VP choice for the ticket?
I could give you a dozen democrats that would make decent candidates without scrubbing prior positions on issues, changing the narratives she created while serving as an elected official, and being a candidate that will have a very hard time within her own party on issues.
The immigration issue alone that she took the lead on and told the american public in her own words that the border was secure and the numbers were better than under Trump. Now the narrative has flipped to the democrats put forth a bill that Trump killed. Which is it? Was there never an issue or did they just decide before an election that there was a problem all along and that's why they put forth a bill?

If you have zero issues with Harris on the world stage working with very intelligent world leaders, I hope you quit voting.
She had a chance to have a productive meeting with Bibi Netanyahu and she got smoked. Wrong position for meeting with a very old allie.
The Obama's endorsed her with 55 words between the two of them. Do you know that the call was so short, they had to fill time to make a commercial. I have never heard either Obama say less as they both are excellent orators. Tell me why she put the phone to her ear when it was on speaker? Really dumb person scripting an add.

Reactions: RicoSuave102954
I have never seen a candidate for the Democrats elected by 14 mil votes for "the ticket". Does that mean Joe will be the VP choice for the ticket?
I could give you a dozen democrats that would make decent candidates without scrubbing prior positions on issues, changing the narratives she created while serving as an elected official, and being a candidate that will have a very hard time within her own party on issues.
The immigration issue alone that she took the lead on and told the american public in her own words that the border was secure and the numbers were better than under Trump. Now the narrative has flipped to the democrats put forth a bill that Trump killed. Which is it? Was there never an issue or did they just decide before an election that there was a problem all along and that's why they put forth a bill?
Then you weren't paying attention. Lyndon Johnson was selected with far more votes than that.

Certainly there are a number of valid candidates that the Democrats could support, Harris is one of them. Given you aren't a Democrat why does it matter to you?

Your attempt to move the goalposts is laughable. Are you denying that there was a bipartisan bill that would have been law if not for interference by Trump? There has been an issue for decades and no one has denied that. To say otherwise is, at best, ignorant.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT