ADVERTISEMENT

Was this song really playing

It's not looking like he got shot. Maybe scraped by shrapnel. It really doesn't matter to me because neither scenario really changes anything for me. But whatever, other people seem to think it's important.

Reactions: ClarindaA's
Why the hell would you say that? Let's get specific.

I'm thinking there are a good deal of people there that smell like urine, the first type of those would be dirty neck beards, and the other elderly. I think when we are talking MAGA cultists, the type that buy all of the MAGA swag, sit on lawn chairs outside of the place, and babble incoherent sentences we probably have a lot of overlap with the hoarder and other mental illness communities that won't have much in the way of hygiene. Another character that would be there is the man baby, the type that needs someone else to wash his clothing, and the type that eats jars of queso when his mom is out of town. The man in the center stage is also heavily rumored to smell funky.

I'm thinking there are a good deal of people there that smell like urine, the first type of those would be dirty neck beards, and the other elderly. I think when we are talking MAGA cultists, the type that buy all of the MAGA swag, sit on lawn chairs outside of the place, and babble incoherent sentences we probably have a lot of overlap with the hoarder and other mental illness communities that won't have much in the way of hygiene. Another character that would be there is the man baby, the type that needs someone else to wash his clothing, and the type that eats jars of queso when his mom is out of town. The man in the center stage is also heavily rumored to smell funky.
You would be wrong.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT