ADVERTISEMENT

Washington State QB Cameron Ward has already received over TEN $1 Million offers to transfer schools

It is against the rules, the amount of advantage it gains is arguable but the fact it is against the rules isn't, Michigan was cheating , got caught and to be honest should have been banned from the BTCG and all wins vacated but You got off with a slap on the wrist . Iowa has a DT sitting the Season for far less . Your Coach is a POS and Your Program has been slimy ever since Lloyd Carr Left and before Lloyd came .Seems a pattern with Michigan Coaches one covers up perverts and hits Kids and another goes swimming and does sleepovers with HS Boys . Must be a State of Michigan thing because MSU likes to have perverts in Their Athletic Dept too
it's a level 3 violation, if found to have violated it, the penalty will be small...bans and vacated wins, have you been snoodling with a local buckeye?

you vastly over estimate the advantage gained by sign stealing and advance scouting...or you're trolling..the ncaa is on record as stating that advance scouting provides a minimal advantage..the rule itself has nothing to do with competitive advantage, was soley implemented to appease schools unable to afford in person scouting..pretty sure during UM's OOC schedule they didn't cover a single game, so how did that have any effect?..but go ahead and spew that about which you know nothing..

whatever you say, MeCHEATagain fan.

#ScrewBlue

• Love
Reactions: bluehair666
Pay to play is here to stay.
Yes, it's a cheap rhyme but it is true.
Unless the biggest of the big boy football schools figure out a better financial deal and break off on their own away from the NCAA, and most likely away from the whole pretense of student-athletes, the system will continue to lurch on with the rich getting richer. In this case, the biggest collections of donor money will continue to buy the best players. Iowa athletics will still get the media rights money that comes with being in one of the two most powerful conferences. Maybe football will get lucky and be team number 12 in the newly expanded playoffs before that gets completely out of reach in the next few years.

i was pretty impressed that SWARM Inc got Cade, Erick, Kaleb Brown and Nick Jackson

NIL sucks and is ruining college sports.
Ok, but it’s not what NIL was supposed to be. Swarm and the like, all the collectives need to be outlawed.

If a kid like Caitlyn Clark can make a million bucks in a commercial with Nike more power to them….however there should be no organizations that only exist to pay college athletes.

Reactions: nelly02
Ok, but it’s not what NIL was supposed to be. Swarm and the like, all the collectives need to be outlawed.

If a kid like Caitlyn Clark can make a million bucks in a commercial with Nike more power to them….however there should be no organizations that only exist to pay college athletes.
We will get to employees and agents and contracts and unions. Don't worry about that. We just have a bit of the wild west to go through first to get there.

Reactions: anon_b29nm7v7dwp6r
there are no rules, 5* DT just flipped from osu to miami, in his post is a graphic of his pic on a beach next to a stack of money...ncaa is in it's death throes, will be sued out of existence after the NIL ruling last week green lighting class action lawsuits that will bankrupt the ncaa...it's the wild west for the foreseeable future..

Good for Ward, bad for college football. The nil, portal, expanding to 18 teams, replay stupidity, the gambling BS, firing brian, all reasons I wouldn't be surprised to see Kirk retire. If the hawks pull off a miracle Saturday, I think he would retire after the season.

Good for Ward, bad for college football. The nil, portal, expanding to 18 teams, replay stupidity, the gambling BS, firing brian, all reasons I wouldn't be surprised to see Kirk retire. If the hawks pull off a miracle Saturday, I think he would retire after the season.

It really has become the wild, wild West.

Th le big money is what gave Kirk crazy wealth. A little hypocritical of him to complain about it.

Yall not laughing now but you did when I said we should've grabbed him when he entered the transfer portal before last year.

We would've had him for the past two seasons barring injury, and yes every last damn one of you that aren't just being contrarian for the sake of it would take him over Hill and McNamara..........

i wonder if we could have gotten him for $200,000 last year

We knew this would happen. The big dogs will buy the best team by poaching the "also rans". My days of watching college football are probably nearing an end.
I could see the whole mess collapsing and schools dropping most sports. Let the NFL have a minor league.

Reactions: ddeanHawk
Might as well remove the "student" label from the athlete. This rabbit hole is going to get deeper before many try to back their way out when they realize it is unsustainable for most.

Th le big money is what gave Kirk crazy wealth. A little hypocritical of him to complain about it.
I suspect that Kirk is more old school than I. The cumulative effects of the changes we see to college football must be really bugging him. Coaches have received big money for decades. Its the reaching down to players that will doom college football. Only the elites can afford elite players. We already see it. There will be no place for a developmental program in the upcoming years.

THIS.

This is what got Harbaugh in the water the first time. He has already established with the NCAA that he will lie about a minor infraction.
nebulous, they want him to admit being less than forthcoming, but they can't prove he lied...yes, splitting hairs, but the ncaa is basically saying admit what we are accusing you of, or else..

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT