ADVERTISEMENT

Ohio State QB Kyle McCord enters transfer portal. What’s next for Buckeyes?

No way I would want to be a college coach at this point with all the transferring and NIL. Screw that headache. More good college coaches will head to the NFL.

At one point, and Ms. ANYCHawk can confirm, i said out loud, OMG he's more butt than Petras is butt. I wish Petras was back.
I'm hoping McNamara can stay healthy next year, and I wonder if they'll bring someone else in through the portal.

Basically, college football is now a professional sport with perpetual free agency. The results of predictable. The NCAA is nothing but a hapless sack of goldbricks who recognize the spell of money but nothing else.
I went from watching college footbsll from early games straight through evening games 10 years ago.

About 6-7 years ago i pretty much just watched iowa and maybe one or two other big ten games

Last few years i have just watched iowa football.

This past season was the least amount of football i have watched. Two complete iowa games. 7 games where i started watching but turned it off, and three games that i didnt watch any off.

The media simping for the same 3-5 teams every year, the amount of commercials, the pay to play scheme that they call NIL, and iowa’s offense are all reasons for the decline.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT