ADVERTISEMENT

Watching Grosse Point Blank

CSB about John Cusack, I have a buddy who has a buddy that used to sell him weed. We were all in the bleachers at Wrigley one night when JC kept texting looking for some, then left an kinda desperate voicemail about him needing some that might really bad.

Reactions: SSG T
Also, would let Minnie take a few swings with my driver.

how-do-you-like-them-apples-matt-damon.gif

Reactions: fsu1jreed
Dan Aykroyd's final great role? I honestly can't remember him being in ANY movies after Grosse Pointe Blank.

Reactions: hawkifann
CSB about John Cusack, I have a buddy who has a buddy that used to sell him weed. We were all in the bleachers at Wrigley one night when JC kept texting looking for some, then left an kinda desperate voicemail about him needing some that might really bad.
csb

Great great movie. Favorite scenes were the end when they're just comically shooting in each other's direction while 'negotiating', and when Cusack is talking about how he was recruited because his psych evaluation showed a certain 'moral flexibility.'

Really great sound track of 80s stuff.

Never seen it and have watched alot of movies in my day.

It's about a guy who went into the Army, then became a contract killer, starts questioning his career and goes to his HS reunion. The reaction everyone has to him telling them what he does is fantastic.

The conversations he has with his therapist, played by Alan Arkin, are the best part of his movie.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT