ADVERTISEMENT

What movie should I watch today?

BelemNole

HR Legend
Mar 29, 2002
Working from the home office and want to put something on that is entertaining yet doesn't require me to pay close attention as I'll be working.
Something like a Marvel movie, but not one of the Marvel series as you have to pay attention to those.

Peanut Butter Falcon. Really good movie. Shia Lebouef. And, it's kinda like a Marvel movie in that there is a "super hero".

81GK9yc6GeL._AC_UF894,1000_QL80_.jpg

Last edited:
So I went to look for Bottoms...and Amazon Prime had the new Roadhouse on the front page.
It looks so bad as to be amusing.
Thx

I hate to say it, but I liked it. Gyllenhaal was good in it.

I watched The Retirement Plan with Nic Cage last night. It was like a campy Equalizer. Good one to have on the background. Hulu platform

Reactions: BelemNole
I hate to say it, but I liked it. Gyllenhaal was good in it.

I watched The Retirement Plan with Nic Cage last night. It was like a campy Equalizer. Good one to have on the background. Hulu platform
McGregor is terrible.

So I went to look for Bottoms...and Amazon Prime had the new Roadhouse on the front page.
It looks so bad as to be amusing.
Thx
I broke down and watched Roadhouse this weekend. There was definitely potential there as I like the story itself surrounding Dalton and Jake did a great job. However, the "villains" were so bad it almost made the movie unwatchable.

I almost turned it off when:

The main bady was trying to get a straight blade shave on a sailboat at sea. What on earth was that trying to show us? Almost every scene with an over-the-top, parody bad guy was cringe worthy. Ben Brandt was literally what if Michael Scott played a villain

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT