ADVERTISEMENT

Way to go Dems! Brought back 7% mortgage rates, $4 gas, record inflation, record violent crime and US debt downgraded!! Congrats!!

Bush lied to get us into a decades long war that cost the US tax payer trillions of dollars and led to how many deaths?

Obama committed how many war crimes in general? Affordable care act is the worst piece of major legislation in the last several decades. How about operation fast and furious?

Biden failed I'm Afghanistan, failed with inflation, failed with the southern border crisis, failed with Ukraine (twice if you wanna count it under Obama too), and even molested his own daughter. Guy has no wins.

I don't want trump back but he was far better than all three of these people.
And as usual, you are full of shit. trump is the most corrupt and worst president this country has ever had and it's not even debatable. But he did bring you fascists, who hate democracy, and want to turn it into a shithole out into the open.

Thanks for the response. Despite the disagreement, I appreciate hearing your input.

Just a couple points:
-I'm glad to hear that you were embarrased by his behavior and decorum. To me, this is the biggest thing and as you mentioned, it reflects poorly upon us as a nation.

-As for "his" tax changes, that entire tax law was Paul Ryan's and had zero to do with Trump. I get it that he gets credit (he signed it obviously) but any Republican president would have gotten that one done.

- It's interesting to me that you give him an F in decorum and behavior but don't at least put him in the conversation of worst Presidents ever.

- Obviously we differ but to me, Biden is the Bush (42) of the left. Affable, not a great speaker, but ultimately pretty meh. I do think he deserves some credit for the infrastructure bill being passed and for bringing traditional decorum back to the WH but ultimately he's meh.

I would say that at the end the day I evaluate the performance of his presidency overall with more weight on policy than decorum (not to say it isn't important, of course). As good as it would be to have a well spoken/mannered person in that office I just don't concern myself quite as much if they're nice or not at the end of the day vs did they perform the duties of their job well.

As it pertains to biden I would give him a D minus in both policy and decorum as well. His behavior isn't as bad as trump (it's highly embarrassing in its own way) but he is also handled with kid gloves (pretty scripted questions and answers) and avoids the media for the most part entirely. If he was treated even remotely like Trump he would behave way worse, I do not doubt that for a second. I like parts of the infrastructure bill as you mentioned but it's loaded to the brim with fat that doesn't go towards actual infrastructure projects. I also give him minor kudos on the chips act (I think at face value this is his best legislation) but need to see how that actually goes in execution still. I also don't think biden had anything to do with either one, similar to the trump tax note you mentioned, but just as with Trump the big guy gets the credit at the end of the day. Still, I cannot forgive what joe did with Afghanistan. Maybe it's more personal to me than most, but that failure is almost 100% on him in my mind.

Thank you for the good conversation.

Reactions: Hawkman34
Lol, I will put my IQ up against yours ANY time, 😂😂😂😂😂😂👍👍👍👍👍

I like my system better, and if I got banned by popular vote, so be it. I know your dumb ass wouldn’t be here.
Problem is, lefties like you aren't into voting.

I'll take a blowhard over a crooked conman anyday.
Or take Lying Donnie Sexual Abuser who is both X 100. And calling him a "blowhard" is like calling Hurricane Katrina a breeze. He is an unabashed criminal and traitor. Nice minimization of his toxic personality though.

Last edited:
Or take Lying Donnie Sexual Abuser who is both X 100. And calling him a "blowhard" is like calling Hurricane Katrina a breeze. He is an unabashed criminal and traitor. Nice minimization of his toxic personality though.
TDS

Season 9 Nbc GIF by The Office

The border crisis was the Orange Turd's crowning achievement. JFC.

No longer in Afghanistan after 20(+) years and trillions of wasted dollars. Check.

Failed with Ukraine???? How do you address idiocy!!!!

It's no wonder the Republican party is staging a group of mental amoebas to "debate how great their criminal, sex offending candidate", apparently too cowardly to attend will be. Simply consider posts like praguehawks.

Reactions: sabula
And as usual, you are full of shit. trump is the most corrupt and worst president this country has ever had and it's not even debatable. But he did bring you fascists, who hate democracy, and want to turn it into a shithole out into the open.

Let's have our "fascist government" do its job and anyone not liking Affordable Care Act will simply not be eligible. So, when they are having their bank accounts evaporated by atmospheric health care costs, and they eventually will, they can bitch about "fascist government" interfering.

And while they're at it, let's have the wingnuts poll their family members and see how they feel about losing Social Security in the future, while explaining imposing and COLLECTING fair, proportionate taxes on/from the wealthy and imposing taxes on businesses would provide revenue to maintain the system.

• Haha
Reactions: 83Hawk
I would say that at the end the day I evaluate the performance of his presidency overall with more weight on policy than decorum (not to say it isn't important, of course). As good as it would be to have a well spoken/mannered person in that office I just don't concern myself quite as much if they're nice or not at the end of the day vs did they perform the duties of their job well.

As it pertains to biden I would give him a D minus in both policy and decorum as well. His behavior isn't as bad as trump (it's highly embarrassing in its own way) but he is also handled with kid gloves (pretty scripted questions and answers) and avoids the media for the most part entirely. If he was treated even remotely like Trump he would behave way worse, I do not doubt that for a second. I like parts of the infrastructure bill as you mentioned but it's loaded to the brim with fat that doesn't go towards actual infrastructure projects. I also give him minor kudos on the chips act (I think at face value this is his best legislation) but need to see how that actually goes in execution still. I also don't think biden had anything to do with either one, similar to the trump tax note you mentioned, but just as with Trump the big guy gets the credit at the end of the day. Still, I cannot forgive what joe did with Afghanistan. Maybe it's more personal to me than most, but that failure is almost 100% on him in my mind.

Thank you for the good conversation.
His chief policy was to become a dictator. Are you serious with this shit?

Approximately 461,000+ excess deaths due to Trump administration inaction/ineptitude on COVID, which also included the harm to our economy. Good job, MAGAt dumbass.
You are probably the most retarded person on this board. That’s saying a lot.

Good refutation of this estimate and the study that came up with it. I feel so much smarter having listened to you.

Oh, and apologies for hurting your feelings by telling the truth about your cult leader.
More people died of covid under biden.

More people died of covid under biden.
The cat was already out of the bag. We had one shot early to make a difference, but Trump has already dismantled Obama’s pandemic response team, called it a media hoax, bragged that he was taking care of it, and said that media predictions of even 30-40k deaths was “hysteria”. He failed epically. Deep down, even the cult knows it.

The cat was already out of the bag. We had one shot early to make a difference, but Trump has already dismantled Obama’s pandemic response team, called it a media hoax, bragged that he was taking care of it, and said that media predictions of even 30-40k deaths was “hysteria”. He failed epically. Deep down, even the cult knows it.
Nah, joe handled it way worse to the point of being bitch slapped by the Supreme Court for his blatantly unconstitutional attempt to force a vaccine mandate on the public. Senile old man doesn't understand how the law works. That's a "vaccine" that also didn't stop or slow the spread as joe lied and claimed it did.

Choir Boy Joe handled it way better than Lying Donnie Sexual Abuser did. Lying Donnie Sexual Abuser just tried to tell us it wasn't there, it didn't exist, it was China's fault, you can take bleach, it'll go away when it's hot, it'll go away when it's cold, you can take horse pills, everything but doing something. As a result millions died under his watch. Total failure.

Choir Boy Joe handled it way better than Lying Donnie Sexual Abuser did. Lying Donnie Sexual Abuser just tried to tell us it wasn't there, it didn't exist, it was China's fault, you can take bleach, it'll go away when it's hot, it'll go away when it's cold, you can take horse pills, everything but doing something. As a result millions died under his watch. Total failure.
What did Joe biden do? He inherited a garbage "vaccine" that he illegally attempted to mandate. What else did he actually do? Please enlighten me.

Ok I take it back. This is the biggest dumbass I’ve had to read. Wow. You’re a complete idiot.

• Haha
Reactions: sabula
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT