ADVERTISEMENT

We all dead by volcano soon?

So if you hit into the crevasse, you get a penalty-free drop, no?
673eae8c-9299-4d3c-9a87-c94a465d9118_text.gif

Maybe if Trump gets to be president again he can throw some nukes at it.
Volcanos are, like, really hot, right? And ice is, you know, really cold. Really cold. No one really knows how cold ice is but I discovered recently that it's very cold. That's where the phase "cold as ice" comes from.

Helicopters could dump ice on the volcano! No one ever thought of that before, but why not? I mean, we've got LOTS of ice. More ice than you can imagine. And, we can make more ice! We have an ice machine at Mar-a-Lago!

Dump ice on Iceland - I just thought of that! Has anyone ever thought of that before??

Donald Trump
Super Genius

Volcanos are, like, really hot, right? And ice is, you know, really cold. Really cold. No one really knows how cold ice is but I discovered recently that it's very cold. That's where the phase "cold as ice" comes from.

Helicopters could dump ice on the volcano! No one ever thought of that before, but why not? I mean, we've got LOTS of ice. More ice than you can imagine. And, we can make more ice! We have an ice machine at Mar-a-Lago!

Dump ice on Iceland - I just thought of that! Has anyone ever thought of that before??

Donald Trump
Super Genius
Clap Reaction GIF

What we really need is a simple, kind tempered, somewhat depressed man with a terminal disease to go on an odd but life affirming voyage, then yeet himself into this volcano.

• Haha
Reactions: This_Hawk_Abides
What we really need is a simple, kind tempered, somewhat depressed man with a terminal disease to go on an odd but life affirming voyage, then yeet himself into this volcano.
Alright, I’m free next tuesday

Reactions: IACub
Mother Nature is sending a warning: having Iowa play in another Big Ten championship game simply won’t be tolerated.

The entire fabric of the universe may be at risk here.

Mother Nature is sending a warning: having Iowa play in another Big Ten championship game simply won’t be tolerated.

The entire fabric of the universe may be at risk here.
I think all of the Midwest will be alright, and just when we fall asleep…boom goes the dynamite and goldmom’s steamy caldera kills us all.

Reactions: goldmom
Wife takes off for Rejkavik in about 22 hours, I called today to make sure the life insurance didn't exclude flying onto an island with an erupting volcano.
Maybe…not go? Seems kinda dangerous to fly into ground zero of a potential global disaster……

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT