ADVERTISEMENT

We have the worst inflation in the history of our country…

How can anyone take Trump seriously?

I paid $3.01 for gas, and that price is less than it was 10 days ago at the same station. I had bacon on a cheeseburger twice in the last week and did not go broke.
Trump is Fat Elvis right now. He goes up on stage and belts out the favorite tunes and the fans cheer. He stalled for a few seconds, then gave no answer that rationally answered the man's question.

I paid $3.01 for gas, and that price is less than it was 10 days ago at the same station. I had bacon on a cheeseburger twice in the last week and did not go broke.
Trump is Fat Elvis right now. He goes up on stage and belts out the favorite tunes and the fans cheer. He stalled for a few seconds, then gave no answer that rationally answered the man's question.
Trump really needs to take the Kamala Harris approach and take no questions.

The man is an idiot.

Oh Lucas, you rascal.
I guess I am a rascal, but this is where your party is these days. Even in your corner of Florida chock full of active duty military and retirees attacking someone who spent 24 years in the reserves won't move the needle against Vance or Trump. There will just be nods or full throated screams of approval. Just a shrug of the shoulders for you?

I guess I am a rascal, but this is where your party is these days. Even in your corner of Florida chock full of active duty military and retirees attacking someone who spent 24 years in the reserves won't move the needle against Vance or Trump. There will just be nods or full throated screams of approval. Just a shrug of the shoulders for you?
I’m not voting for Trump. Next.

I’ve been wondering why I don’t see him on the campaign trail and I guess this is it, he’s taking calls from Sturgis and responding with the cost of bacon

I guess Trump forgot what inflation was like in the 1980's?

It was at 13.5% in 1980 when Reagan got elected and it came down to 4.1% when Reagan's 2nd term ended. So, basically 8 years of inflation at a minimum rate of 4.1%. I think Biden has done a tremendous job in dealing with it, especially in comparison with other administrations. When you look at unemployment rates, the picture gets even better.

From Wikipedia:
The job growth (measured for non-farm payrolls) under the Reagan administration averaged 168,000 per month, versus 216,000 for Carter, 55,000 for H.W. Bush, and 239,000 for Clinton. The annual job growth percentages (comparing the beginning and ending number of jobs during their time in office to determine an annual growth rate) show that jobs grew by 2.0% annually under Reagan, versus 3.1% under Carter, 0.6% under H.W. Bush, and 2.4% under Clinton.[56]

The unemployment rate averaged 7.5% under Reagan, compared to an average 6.6% during the preceding eight years. Declining steadily after December 1982, the rate was 5.4% the month Reagan left office.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reaganomics

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT