ADVERTISEMENT

We play Illinois Sunday at 6

drh1150

HR MVP
Jan 11, 2003
I hate those games and I'm guessing the the visiting team does also. Probably come in on Saturday, sit around most of Sunday. Hard to keep an edge I would think.
Add that it's a senior sendoff, a chance at retribution and the last game of the season when much has been decided and I fear a bad result.

But, the Illini have to win to earn a season split.

These late Sunday games, when the brackets are being finalized, are stupid. Both teams are in, and the committee will need to finalize, maybe with a contingency between Iowa and Illannoy depending on who wins. Edit. OOPS confusing this with the late BTT final.

Last edited:
These late Sunday games, when the brackets are being finalized, are stupid. Both teams are in, and the committee will need to finalize, maybe with a contingency between Iowa and Illannoy depending on who wins.
Aaa there is another week before tourney selection Sunday ..... and a big 10 tournament to play out

Reactions: wbrhawkeye
These late Sunday games, when the brackets are being finalized, are stupid. Both teams are in, and the committee will need to finalize, maybe with a contingency between Iowa and Illannoy depending on who wins. Edit. OOPS confusing this with the late BTT final.

o5K36ck-2pHGHJ0cZFa5ppy8MgCl-E1UJYUdKTb-wumHhz5_8L9o727yYpI_uAcO51OVzfItVUFTMONBRB9P-zgAHlcg4xeFi3TLd0Q

Reactions: BBHawk
I haven't looked at all of the scenarios, but I'm assuming it's possible that the Iowa-illanoy winner could get a double bye in the BTT with the loser falling to 5th or 6th place. Correct?

I haven't looked at all of the scenarios, but I'm assuming it's possible that the Iowa-illanoy winner could get a double bye in the BTT with the loser falling to 5th or 6th place. Correct?

Or Iowa could be playing for a share of the B1G title if things get freaky fun.

Garbage start time.

If it was a noon-3pm start time, I'd make the 3 and a half hour drive to the game. But I'm not doing that drive for a 6pm start time game on a work night, no way.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT