ADVERTISEMENT

Week aft Assassination attempt Elon posts AI video of Trump killing Biden

BelemNole

HB Legend
Mar 29, 2002
I wonder why our fanboy didn’t post this?

Does it hurt to clutch pearls this tightly?

You’ve seen the video, right? Where Neo jumps inside Agent Smith?

Horrific assassination reminder.

Did it give you chills too?

Be honest.

Biden should call Elon and remind him that he is out of the race now but still officially President and there are lots of official things he can have done to Musk with complete immunity.

Yes, I too wish the President would call up citizens to make threats. We don’t want an authoritarian in the White House, but whatever it is to have the president threaten people for protected speech, we want some of that.

• Haha
Reactions: BelemNole
So…you can’t answer the question.
Agent Smith was never alive, therefore he couldn't be killed.

He was metaphorically defeated.

It's a video wherein Trump metaphorically defeats Biden.

Kind of surprised you couldn't figure this out and needed it explained to you.

Maybe next time watch the video before pretending to be offended.

Imagine being more triggered by this than the actual trump assassination attempt. Leftists sure are silly.

Biden should call Elon and remind him that he is out of the race now but still officially President and there are lots of official things he can have done to Musk with complete immunity.
You Got Me Lol GIF by BrownSugarApp

Agent Smith was never alive, therefore he couldn't be killed.

He was metaphorically defeated.

It's a video wherein Trump metaphorically defeats Biden.

Kind of surprised you couldn't figure this out and needed it explained to you.

Maybe next time watch the video before pretending to be offended.
Again, did they show a character with trumps face killing a character with Biden’s face?

Again, did they show a character with trumps face killing a character with Biden’s face?
What do you mean? Biden lives through this scene? Have you not seen the movies or is this another example of the left being unable to meme? Hard to tell tbh

Again, Agent Smith was never alive, therefore he couldn't be killed.

Let’s run this premise down.
You think software is alive and genuinely analog to a human being, but a human being at one week of growth is not alive, right? Or is it that it isn’t human?

Watched the video. The headline is not exactly accurate, not exactly inaccurate.

It's a Matrix-like video spoof.
1. Biden tries to shoot Trump
2. Trump stops bullets matrix style
3. After some back and forth, and Matrix-like body disfigurement/regeneration, Biden explodes. It's unclear why, but it's the matrix...Trump is clearly the victor though so you can say trump killed Biden.

Other politicos make appearances as well.

He probably shouldn't have posted it, but it also isn't really what the headline says.

One of the main differences between MAGA and the rest of humanity is that MAGA has absolutely zero self-awareness. Zippo, Nada.
I don’t like to make broad generalizations. However, yesterday I was on an airplane sitting in the exit row and this guy with a MAGA hat and face tattoos sits a couple rows behind me.

All flight he was cursing loud enough I could hear and there were young kids around. When we got to the gate he tried to rush to the front instead of waiting his turn (and we arrived early / no announcement on tight connections). I stood up to block him as any normal person would and he just whispered in my ear “I’m surrounded by demons” multiple times.

True story and hopefully he gets the help he needs. Trump sure attracts some crazy folks.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT