ADVERTISEMENT

Welcome to the Hawkeye Family

Excellent get.
Really excited for Wyatt and I think hes going to be really good for our program.
It also says an awful lot about TNT and the respect the Bull has for the Iowa program. He probably looked at Iowa as the enemy at one time and to see how happy he is for his sons choice really speaks volumes.
Although I dont think well get Paddy or Sokol ...on excited because I believe we've got an excellent shot at Lugos cousin Bretli Reyna.

Last edited:
Great get.My guess is he moves to Iowa for his senior year would allow him to get in state tuition and train at RTC

Reactions: Knight563
Tell me why I should be excited for this outside the general aspect of having a new hawk.

My ignorance is large here.

Had wins over a couple of college guys in AA Foley from MSU and Pat McKee from Minnesota...as a h.s. sophomore. His folk needs to catchup with his free as he DNP’d at Ironman but I’m guessing he doesn’t cut much weight for folk.

Tell me why I should be excited for this outside the general aspect of having a new hawk.

My ignorance is large here.
As a outsider great pickup.Kid has a high motor with a relentless attacking style who wins at a high level but is still raw.Sammy has done a great job teaching him but not overloading him.He has focused on fundamentals Wyatt has a high ceiling.I saw him for the first time as a 8th grader and thought to myself this kid needs to go to Iowa the styles fit

Beating Cael Happel pretty soundly last season as a soph is a good sign as well. Speaks to how he performed against a top in state guy/UNI recruit.

Had wins over a couple of college guys in AA Foley from MSU and Pat McKee from Minnesota...as a h.s. sophomore. His folk needs to catchup with his free as he DNP’d at Ironman but I’m guessing he doesn’t cut much weight for folk.

Just took 3rd at Super 32.

His folkstyle must not be too bad as he just finished 3rd at Super 32 with a win over #2 Jesse Mendez. His only loss was a 6-6 ride out it OT where he had a TD waved off in the first OT period.

Just watched the match against Mendez and he was living on the legs. He looked very athletic and showed a variety of attacks. Sky is the limit in my opinion.

Great get.My guess is he moves to Iowa for his senior year would allow him to get in state tuition and train at RTC
Or maybe he can join the HWC and get paid to work during the summers?
Please contact Cael on how this works...:rolleyes:

Or maybe he can join the HWC and get paid to work during the summers?
Please contact Cael on how this works...:rolleyes:

Very possible. He's on his 3rd school in 3 years and if you know anything about Sammie, he doesn't stay in one place too long.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT