ADVERTISEMENT

Well team 🇺🇸, how we feeling 91 days out from the election?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chis, gotta admit I was worried about you in the last days of the Biden campaign. You hung on too long my friend, but glad to see you turn the corner.

I would have preferred a more moderate candidate, but this was the only feasible path to beat Trump and that was the number one priority for me. So all in all I feel good, I think they are going to win. I just hope they govern as moderates, not progressives.

Chis, gotta admit I was worried about you in the last days of the Biden campaign. You hung on too long my friend, but glad to see you turn the corner.

I would have preferred a more moderate candidate, but this was the only feasible path to beat Trump and that was the number one priority for me. So all in all I feel good, I think they are going to win. I just hope they govern as moderates, not progressives.
I'm an independent moderate. I registered as a Democrat and for a party for the first time in my life to caucus for Biden in 2020 as I knew he could best Trump. He saved us. As for why I held on, I was concerned on how late in the game this was. The GOP will 100% try and pull a lot of bullshit going forward but the Dems rallied around Harris way more than I ever anticipated and now the VP pick. ✔️

I'm an independent moderate. I registered as a Democrat and for a party for the first time in my life to caucus for Biden in 2020 as I knew he could best Trump. He saved us. As for why I held on, I was concerned on how late in the game this was. The GOP will 100% try and pull a lot of bullshit going forward but the Dems rallied around Harris way more than I ever anticipated and now the VP pick. ✔️
Told you it’d be ok. 😉

VP Harris and Governor Walz couldn't be a better ticket. President Biden deserves a 2nd term but he's too old and my hats off to him for doing the right thing and bowing out. Volunteer, donate and get involved!
This is where I've always been. My goodness. Pulling out this late throws everything into chaos. Unreal

The nonsense that he needs to be replaced at this stage is what THEY are shooting for. Let that sink in and then pull yourself back from the ledge and focus.

It's documented he never cared or paid attention. Biden vs Trump it's Biden all day long, period.

This isn't hard. It's pathetic what I'm witnessing from the corporate media and some generally well rounded and well meaning people. This...Isn't...Difficult....Thankful for the grassroots and endless volunteers not throwing in the towel. We will win

We lose if he's forced out, period

Most radical far left ticket in American history. They make Obama look like a mainstream moderate. Clearly the Hamas wing of the Democrat party is large and in charge.
Stay Mad GIF

Most radical far left ticket in American history. They make Obama look like a mainstream moderate. Clearly the Hamas wing of the Democrat party is large and in charge.
Jesus Christ would you guys stop parroting right wing media and have an original thought, just once.

Is that too much too ask?

You don’t even know the meaning of your post.

Jesus Christ would you guys stop parroting right wing media and have an original thought, just once.

"Threat to democracy"
"He's weird"
"Ivermectin is a horse dewormer"

Both sides do it

Last edited:
Reactions: Roncuba55

Democrats could have locked up the White House today but the radical base couldn’t stomach a Jew. Kamala bent the knee to the free Palestine losers.

I’m certain no one running for POTUS represents me, or cares about me.

I’ll enjoy the fall with football and yardwork. I will wake up after the election in the same situation as the day before
Don't vote for a domestic terrorist than awesome. I love your beautiful state fyi. Please stop boat racing the Hawkeyes in Bowl games..

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT