ADVERTISEMENT

Well team 🇺🇸, how we feeling 91 days out from the election?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t want to speak for chis or derail this this thread, but if nobody explained why he was banned, that’s pretty messed up.

How is he supposed to know what he did, or what is expected?
The losers you are talking to should be banned if actual rules were enforced. I posted White Guys for Harris posts and was banned. All it was. These losers can continually attack people with no repercussions.

I don’t want to speak for chis or derail this thread, but if nobody explained why he was banned, that’s pretty messed up.

He basically said in the other thread- was posting a new thread about whites for Kamala, it got deleted, and he kept reposting.

The validity of the thread not withstanding, it’s probably for reposting it again and again after it was deleted.

Not that I agree with it- but that’s the conclusion I think.

The lol, Moderator, won't let this stand much longer. So my team 🇺🇸 peeps. Look up local candidates, volunteer, donate and GET INVOLVED. **** the MAGA trash terrorists. If I agree with Liz Cheney that's how dire things are..

I'm an independent moderate. I registered as a Democrat and for a party for the first time in my life to caucus for Biden in 2020 as I knew he could best Trump. He saved us. As for why I held on, I was concerned on how late in the game this was. The GOP will 100% try and pull a lot of bullshit going forward but the Dems rallied around Harris way more than I ever anticipated and now the VP pick. ✔️
I have never seen a comment, thread or rebuttal from you that sounds remotely moderate or independent.

Actually the opposite. This swings the door back open for Trump. Democrats are having a bad night.
YWBBKEQ.jpg

Ea5DrciWkAA6pxZ.jpg

I don’t want to speak for chis or derail this thread, but if nobody explained why he was banned, that’s pretty messed up.

Elon did the same thing with X and me. I repeatedly asked what I posted and they wouldn’t give me an answer.

The lol, Moderator, won't let this stand much longer. So my team 🇺🇸 peeps. Look up local candidates, volunteer, donate and GET INVOLVED. **** the MAGA trash terrorists. If I agree with Liz Cheney that's how dire things are..
I will be voting Harris.

That’s the end of it for me.

Have you considered how you’re going to cope should Trump win?

• Love
Reactions: Roncuba55
A lot better than 3 weeks ago. Trump could still very well win but at least the next 3 months won’t be pure torture. Also even if they lose, the momentum should help the down ballots and probably flip the House to at least put the brakes on Trump.

Reactions: gohawks50
Speaking of embarrassing, pathetic agendas:

* Why do you need multiple accounts on here? To vote multiple times so you don't win Worst Poster of the Year? To log in when you get banned?

* Why did you embarrass yourself and come at me on the football board under your NotaFairCatch handle? It was pretty obvious it was you. @Roncuba55 figured it out right away. The mods then deleted this alt handle.

You are about as pathetic as they come.
You should have been banned years ago. You and your sons need to get a life. I did? Wasn't aware of that other than you are truly an unhinged psycho.

The losers you are talking to should be banned if actual rules were enforced. I posted White Guys for Harris posts and was banned. All it was. These losers can continually attack people with no repercussions.

You are such a pathetic hypocrite. You attacked me on the football board under your NotaFairCatch handle. You should have gotten permanently banned just for that.

Here is that thread; you obviously hoped that no one would realize this was you. Only crazy ass, marbles are missing, people like you do these types of things.

cc: @kwik44

Attack the messenger and not the message. What a bunch of pathetic jokes that have no business posting anywhere.

now you're going after the mods?

who don't you attack?

Last edited:
Attack the messenger and not the message. What a bunch of pathetic jokes that have no business posting anywhere.
You and franisdaman need to kiss and make up.

Y’all are too personal with this shit.

Btw, I don’t think it’s your message that’s the problem as much as your delivery.

Reactions: Pinehawk
I appreciate his content on the sports boards. I have no idea why he is so hellbent machine gunning you here. You two obviously have a history.

You really think I should take a side here?
Don't over Rev him bro, you play your cards right you might see a full on Lavendar meltdown tonight.

How dare people be anything but bust through the doors excited after watching that made for TV performance.

I appreciate his content on the sports boards. I have no idea why he is so hellbent machine gunning you here. You two obviously have a history.

If you aren't for/with him 100% you are a POS, like a Hitler. He even managed to have his closest allies on here question his sanity a few weeks ago, you surely remember. He truly is not well and by his own doing, several posters here have the facts to prove it.

Reactions: Franisdaman

I don't care. He attacks people unprovoked and has broken endless rules. I don't care what you do or think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT