ADVERTISEMENT

Well team 🇺🇸, how we feeling 91 days out from the election?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ye,you did come at me on the football board under your NotaFairCatch handle and you know it. Quit lying and playing dumb. No one is buying it. @Roncuba55 was the first to point out your psycho behavior.

And speaking of you, an unhinged psycho:

* Are you still attacking Democrats on Twitter under your ObamaHawk handle and telling them to delete their accounts?

* Are you really going to continue to lie and deny that you don't have at least these 3 accounts on here?

...................Chishawk1425
...................BlueRidgeHawk.....(mod deleted this account)
...................NotaFairCatch,,,,,, (mod deleted this account)

* Are you really going to continue to lie and deny that you, under your NotAFairCatch handle, didn't start this thread?

https://iowa.forums.rivals.com/threads/why-are-so-many-threads-started-by-the-same-poster.447990/

Yes, you did come at me on the football board under your NotaFairCatch handle and you know it. Quit lying and playing dumb. No one is buying it. @Roncuba55 was the first to point out your psycho behavior.

And speaking of you, an unhinged psycho:

* Are you still attacking Democrats on Twitter under your ObamaHawk handle and telling them to delete their accounts?

* Are you really going to continue to lie and deny that you don't have at least these 3 accounts on here?

...................Chishawk1425
...................BlueRidgeHawk.....(mod deleted this account)
...................NotaFairCatch,,,,,, (mod deleted this account)

* Are you really going to continue to lie and deny that you, under your NotAFairCatch handle, didn't start this thread?

https://iowa.forums.rivals.com/threads/why-are-so-many-threads-started-by-the-same-poster.447990/

harrison-ford-who-gives-a-shit.gif

Hey. Be smart enough to not go out with the implosion. Look at the answers in the thread, chis got his response. The dem party is Luke warm right now no matter how much money they spend trying to make the lights look bright. Chis is going to last another week, tops. I think I can comfortably say EVERYBODY is kinda tired of his shit.

Hey. Be smart enough to not go out with the implosion. Look at the answers in the thread, chis got his response. The dem party is Luke warm right now no matter how much money they spend trying to make the lights look bright. Chis is going to last another week, tops. I think I can comfortably say EVERYBODY is kinda tired of his shit.
Projection. You. Wrong. Always. You 2 jokes trying to personally attack me are the definition of pitiful.

You are a pathetic bully. And pathetic is the key.
Ha. Chis.... I'm not a bully, what I am is someone with a backbone who has refused to ever move an inch during all your tiraids. Your whole thing is "overwhlem the magats" and you couldn't overwhelm me with a howitzer and your gay cat shoved up your ass.

I've sat across the desk from legitimately crazy people at Bryan lgh, you think your going to intimate me on the internet?

So you view me as a bully, because really that is what you are trying to be, but your a weak male, so.you have no idea how to deal with me.

VP Harris and Governor Walz couldn't be a better ticket. President Biden deserves a 2nd term but he's too old and my hats off to him for doing the right thing and bowing out. Volunteer, donate and get involved!

Let’s not get carried away.

Ha. Chis.... I'm not a bully, what I am is someone with a backbone who has refused to ever move an inch during all your tiraids. Your whole thing is "overwhlem the magats" and you couldn't overwhelm me with a howitzer and your gay cat shoved up your ass.

I've sat across the desk from legitimately crazy people at Bryan lgh, you think your going to intimate me on the internet?

So you view me as a bully, because really that is what you are trying to be, but your a weak male, so.you have no idea how to deal with me.
You lie about people and claim you talked to so and so and none of it is true. It's pathetic. Get a life tough guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT