ADVERTISEMENT

What’s so scary about Dubuque, Iowa?

Hawki97

HB Legend
Dec 16, 2001
Iowa City, IA
I’m in Dubuque for some mundane work shit this week and there’s a fella that pulled up to the gas station and basically pulled off the perfect 2A/MAGA Halloween costume to a T.

Stupid tattered flag stickers on his truck, some stupid shirt with rifles on it with some dipshit sayings on it, stupid neck beard, stupid douchey Oakley blade sunglasses - and to top it all off a heater on his stupid hip.

What do you think this poor frightened fella thinks was out to get him in Dubuque, IA? I haven’t been up here much lately, did the catholics start a (new) gang or something?

That dude could pull way more ass out of a Bass Pro Shops than you could ever dream of.
yes-nodding.gif

It’s a bummer too because I love chicks that think Hey Dudes and glitter pocket jeans are the peak of women’s fashion.

Seeing a few guys open carrying around HyVee here in town the last month or so.

Never realized Muscatine was sooo dangerous, HV specifically.

I’m in Dubuque for some mundane work shit this week and there’s a fella that pulled up to the gas station and basically pulled off the perfect 2A/MAGA Halloween costume to a T.

Stupid tattered flag stickers on his truck, some stupid shirt with rifles on it with some dipshit sayings on it, stupid neck beard, stupid douchey Oakley blade sunglasses - and to top it all off a heater on his stupid hip.

What do you think this poor frightened fella thinks was out to get him in Dubuque, IA? I haven’t been up here much lately, did the catholics start a (new) gang or something?
Did you ask which militia he belonged to?

Should I be packing? I'm going to be back in Iowa soon. Been on the road a bunch for about 10 weeks. Heard there was a rap beef going on somewhere and I know there's an election. Thing is, I have to make it back to the south side of Des Moines to destroy the hemp gummies I left in storage before I take any chances on a purchase bc I know those got banned while I was away

Money says OP tucked chin/clenched butt and eyed walked his way out and had the be tougher in person next time talk in the car as he fully throated his slurpy straw

You did all the tough talk here and said nothing of the sort to anyone in person. So thanks for the detailed story about another grown man adult you day dream about being

I_can’t_believe_you’ve_already_let_me_own_you_on_this_account_too.

Ricky_gervais_laugh.gif

Should I be packing? I'm going to be back in Iowa soon. Been on the road a bunch for about 10 weeks. Heard there was a rap beef going on somewhere and I know there's an election. Thing is, I have to make it back to the south side of Des Moines to destroy the hemp gummies I left in storage before I take any chances on a purchase bc I know those got banned while I was away

Hard to say. Dubuque must be dangerous AF so who knows what’s happening in Des Moines!

The most dangerous thing in Dubuque is trying to sneak into the Copper Kettle for the best burger and brew in Iowa and not have this building collapse on you...

An improperly secured big old mountain goat head falling through the glass at Paul’s Tavern could be deadly too. Unless you’re quick with the draw and can shoot that thing down for a second time!

I can’t think of a Halloween costume that does more complete opposite of what they’re trying to project than this type of get-up.

Something’s broken in their brains.
Would be much more convenient for us all if they just wore a sign that said “I’m a scared little boy and the negroes make me nervous” 😂

Why didn’t you get all up in his grill and demand answers?

Northern/Ryan/Biggrey/Hawkdekoff/VoldemortSpeedway moved to Dubuque?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT