ADVERTISEMENT

What’s so scary about Dubuque, Iowa?

I’m in Dubuque for some mundane work shit this week and there’s a fella that pulled up to the gas station and basically pulled off the perfect 2A/MAGA Halloween costume to a T.

Stupid tattered flag stickers on his truck, some stupid shirt with rifles on it with some dipshit sayings on it, stupid neck beard, stupid douchey Oakley blade sunglasses - and to top it all off a heater on his stupid hip.

What do you think this poor frightened fella thinks was out to get him in Dubuque, IA? I haven’t been up here much lately, did the catholics start a (new) gang or something?
ice cube nwa GIF

I’m in Dubuque for some mundane work shit this week and there’s a fella that pulled up to the gas station and basically pulled off the perfect 2A/MAGA Halloween costume to a T.

Stupid tattered flag stickers on his truck, some stupid shirt with rifles on it with some dipshit sayings on it, stupid neck beard, stupid douchey Oakley blade sunglasses - and to top it all off a heater on his stupid hip.

What do you think this poor frightened fella thinks was out to get him in Dubuque, IA? I haven’t been up here much lately, did the catholics start a (new) gang or something?

"and to top it all off a heater on his stupid hip."

What is this?

You're fairly safe in a Catholic town. Now travel a few miles down the Great River Road and it's a damn war zone...
attachment-2024-02-01-10_14_26-10-Most-Dangerous-Cities-In-Iowa-2024-_-RoadSnacks-and-3-more-pages-Work-M.jpg
Boom!

My hometown is #1!!!!!

Suck it GIAHORT!!!!

Growing up on the mean streets of Clinton friggin Iowa is a badge of honor.

(Contrary to popular belief Clinton wasn't named after Hillary's husband but after Dewitt Clinton (1769–1828) is known as the “Father of the Erie Canal” for his leadership in building one of the world's engineering marvels of the time.)

Why would a town in Iowa be named after this dude? No idea but suck it GIAHORT!!!!

You ran into @DooBi at a gas station?

6267a459193c34adc25ecc6cd801e9bc.gif

Oh, WarmUp. That’s the best comeback you’ve got? I’ve completely broken you bitch boy. You might want to start investing in one of your other accounts and save face twinky.

Oh, WarmUp. That’s the best comeback you’ve got? I’ve completely broken you bitch boy. You might want to start investing in one of your other accounts and save face twinky.
Looks like even when you’re out of town you remain a practicing HROT shut-in, chirping all night! 😂😂 Make sure to scurry back today to report to your sisters when you cross paths with another good ol boy who makes you piss your pants all the way down to your socks 🧦! 😂🤡😂

Judgmental? I was just stating facts and asking questions.

A list of simple facts doesn't normally contain so many personally selected adjectives...

"Stupid tattered flag stickers on his truck, some stupid shirt with rifles on it with some dipshit sayings on it, stupid neck beard, stupid douchey Oakley blade sunglasses - and to top it all off a heater on his stupid hip."

I mean what is a MAN suppose to do? Not only is he exercising his GOD GIVEN RIGHTS but he’s also keeping the town safer. You never know Dubuque is within proximity of Chicago and probably some other minority populations as well.

A list of simple facts doesn't normally contain so many personally selected adjectives...

"Stupid tattered flag stickers on his truck, some stupid shirt with rifles on it with some dipshit sayings on it, stupid neck beard, stupid douchey Oakley blade sunglasses - and to top it all off a heater on his stupid hip."

The highlighted are facts, adjectives and all.

Looks like even when you’re out of town you remain a practicing HROT shut-in, chirping all night! 😂😂 Make sure to scurry back today to report to your sisters when you cross paths with another good ol boy who makes you piss your pants all the way down to your socks 🧦! 😂🤡😂

First thing in the morning and I’m on your mind and you’ll be following me all day. You’re getting as weak as your “marine” stories. Are you taking enough Prozac?

Last edited:

He probably thought you wanted to bed him with the way you were analyzing him

Dubuque is in Iowa, and Iowa is a hellscape.

If I remember correctly the Las Vegas shooter came from Clinton, IA...

One thing posts like this always do is bring out the neck beards in force and then peacock their “man” cards. It gives me hope that maybe they realize how stupid they look and just go overboard in reaction to someone holding up a mirror.
What's the opposite of a "man card," Sissy, a twat card? 🤣 🧚‍♀️I bet you love to tease junkyard dogs when they're chained/kenneled and can't get at you, don't you? But that expression on your pussy face when the chain breaks........priceless!

What's the opposite of a "man card," Sissy, a twat card? 🤣 🧚‍♀️I bet you love to tease junkyard dogs when they're chained/kenneled and can't get at you, don't you? But that expression on your pussy face when the chain breaks........priceless!

images

What's the opposite of the man card? Look in your wallet bitch boy!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT