ADVERTISEMENT

What app do you recommend to crop someone out of a photo?

Tenacious E

HR Legend
Dec 4, 2001
There are a bunch out there but thought I would see what the collective thinks. TIA

b5b8630c4eda6316006c0567b7e45232.jpg

There are a bunch out there but thought I would see what the collective thinks. TIA
Do you really mean just cropping the photo? Because that does not require a special app, can just do it in your photos on phone.

Or do you mean to photoshop them out?

Do you really mean just cropping the photo? Because that does not require a special app, can just do it in your photos on phone.

Or do you mean to photoshop them out?
Photo shop someone out. I have an amazing picture that I want to have printed out and framed, but there is a human (me, actually), in the middle of it. I do not want to be in the picture - I just want the scenery.

Photo shop someone out. I have an amazing picture that I want to have printed out and framed, but there is a human (me, actually), in the middle of it. I do not want to be in the picture - I just want the scenery.

Know anyone with a Pixel phone? Magic Eraser is good for that.

So I'm sure you can "easily" cut you out of the picture.

But how do you fill in the missing scenery?

I think you’ll just have to go back and take the photo again. Try not putting your finger over the lens this time.

Slightly off topic but I watched a video last night on how a youtuber edits his videos.

There's A LOT to it. A-roll, B-roll, adding music.

Thinking about starting a channel so I'm doing a little research. Just a hobby, not trying to make money off of it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT