ADVERTISEMENT

Please advise

I've always categorized you as one of the 3 most honest and genuine posters on this board, so you got that going for you...which is nice...
6hhvd.gif
Who is the third?

Might be a bit of a red flag, eh?

This is superficial, but attraction is a component to a partnership IMO. I’m guessing if she wasn’t attractive I wouldn’t be asking the question.
Let's say you take her out a few times and things go well and it progresses into a meaningful relationship. At that point you could likely have an honest convo with her about her dominating conversations and who knows, she might be able to fix it. My guess is she's lonely and a bit uncomfortable talking to you so she rambles on a bit. I wouldn't let it stop you from pursuing things if there aren't other major red flags.

Reactions: jellyfish10
@jellyfish10 you locked up in a sex dungeon or what brah?
Oh no. She has stopped over twice since I posted the thread. Same thing. Jabber, jabber, jabber. My son was there the last time and she did the same thing to him. But there is a new development…she told me she has a BF! I can’t fvcking win for losing but I suppose it’s a blessing.

Oh no. She has stopped over twice since I posted the thread. Same thing. Jabber, jabber, jabber. My son was there the last time and she did the same thing to him. But there is a new development…she told me she has a BF! I can’t fvcking win for losing but I suppose it’s a blessing.

BooThisMan.gif

What a terrible ending to this thread.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

I have been single for some time now. I had hoped to reconcile with a no pic x but apparently that ship has sailed. I’m in my late 40’s have no desire to use an app to meet a potential partner.

My no pic neighbor is roughly my age, smart, social and quite attractive. Since I know that any chance of reconciliation with my x is essentially gone, I have thought about asking this woman to go for a walk, meet for a drink, etc. Here’s the rub, in my limited experience with her, she never shuts up. She was walking her dogs this morning, she saw me and stopped to chat. She talked for a half hour straight without taking a breath and the majority of the time, I had no clue wtf she was talking about.

So do I ask her to do something in hopes she has a different gear? Do I continue to wait for my x? Or do I move along and hope the right person is out there?

I’m expecting some well thought out, rational, sound advice from you knuckle dragging trogs. TIA.
Bang your neighbor; she may shut up then. 😉

Maybe he's a cuck and wants to just watch you nail his girlfriend

Sounds like you dodged a bullet. Do you not enjoy the single life?

Bro, the game isn’t over. She wants that diock, let the chess match commence!

Just cause there’s a goalie doesn’t mean you can’t score

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT